Chapter 11

Heeeey Guys! New chappie! Sorry it's been a while, so much stuff has been going on, but i have uploaded now! :D

I literally just saw the One Direction concert DVD for the first time before I uploaded, so I'm all excited and hyper! I also just had Starbucks, so that;s probably another reason why haha! oh i really want to go to one of their concerts :(

They were here in San Jose and Oakland, just one hour away from me! We were breathing the same air, kinda not really, but you get it! haha we were in the same land :P

Sorry for the long author's note, I'm all excited!

Song for this chapter: Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, you'll see why ;)

Enjoy<3

*********************************************

Bree’s POV

                (recap)

                She hands me her phone. “Call Mike”

I grab it and dial in Mike’s number. Mike was my manager of two years. He was the one who signed me up for modeling, and was there every step of the way. He was kind of like a father to me.

“He picks up on the first ring. “Hello?”

                “Mike”

                “Bree! I was so worried about you!”

                “Well, I’m fine”

                “I hope you are! Eliza told me everything that happened! I’m so glad you’re okay” I glance over to Eliza, and raised an eyebrow. Did she call him when I was taking a shower?

                “I save you from telling the story” she says. I smile gratefully. It was glad I didn’t have to tell the story for the third time today.

                “Wow, I can’t believe that you were kidnapped with One Direction!”

                “Neither do I, to tell you the truth”

                “Yeah, well, everything is all cleared out. You were sick in bed with a fever and cold, okay? We don’t want the press to know about this”

                “Okay, well, I’ll be heading out to the fashion show right now”

                “Okay, good. Oh, and Bree”

                “Yes?”

                I heard him sigh. I knew that whatever he was gonna say next is not gonna be good.

                “Well, since you weren’t there the last two days, we had a replacement for you”

                “Yeah, I know they were having a replacement for me” How is that bad? It happens all the time.

                “Yeah, well, the Vogue editor was at one of the shows, and liked her performance”

                “So?” I ask. Oh, please god, oh please. My heart was pounding.

                “Well, they’re doubting their decision for the cover shoot” I felt my heart stop.

                “You might be getting replaced”

                I stood there frozen. “Replaced?” I said, my voice shaky. No, no, no, this cannot be happening to me. Please, oh please no.