Chapter 42

Heeeeeeey guys! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in.... I forgot how long, you guys probably know, and for that I am very very sorry. School is just terrible, I hate it, and I have no time >.

I had an idea for this chapter, but the amazing @SmileyFace18 gave me this suggestion, and I absolutely loved it! So thank you for the idea for this chapter! This chapter's dedicated to her!

Song for this chapter, it's a very special one for me, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. Absolutely love it, I love the meaning of it, and it's my favorite song of all time. The video on the side is One Direction preforming it on the X-Factor.

Enjoy

********************************************************************

Bree's POV

"Omygod this is so cute! Bree try it on!" squealed Eleanor, shoving a dress at me.

"Another one?" I sighed. Don't get me wrong, I love these girls to death and I'm really glad they're doing this for me, taking me out shopping to get my mind off of my current situation, and that dress was really cute, but I really wasn't in the mood.

"Aw come on, cheer up a bit!" said Danielle with an encouraging smile. "You've been so quiet the whole time!"

"I know" I said. "I really am sorry. I'm just not in the mood, and my thoughts keep drifting"

"To him" stated Charlotte. I nodded, looking at the ground. Before we had come to the shopping mall, we had stopped by my place to pick out some clothes to give Dani's back, and the girls gave me, and I quote "A much needed makeover cause no offense, you look like crap" Ah, good ole Charlotte.

We had hit a few stores, me pretty much being flung around racks of clothes and dressing rooms, being forced to buy a few items, but mostly the girls doing all the shopping. Not to mention the chattering.

"Bree, please talk to us!" said Eleanor, pouting.

"Aw come on El, let's leave her alone. She's been through a lot" said Dani. I gave her a grateful smile.

"Alright. But still try on the dress! You will look so fit, the whole male population will be after you"

"Not that they aren't already" said Charlotte with a laugh. "I mean, Bree Anderson the supermodel, which guy wouldn't?"

"But still, with that dress! You gotta work your magic girl!"

I couldn't help but laugh. El's like a girl version of Louis, always happy and bubbly and always knows how to make us smile.

"Alright I'll try it on, just for you El" I said. She squealed happily.

I made my way to the dressing room, when Bam! I hit the One Direction section of the store. There's 1D merch everywhere, everything with the boy's faces on it. Just looking at Zayn's picture brings a pang in my chest.

I can't face him. Just seeing his picture brings back the pain, I can't imagine how I would feel when I see his face in person.

I sigh, and make my way to the dressing rooms, my mood glum once again. I pull on the dress, and I've got to say, it does look really flattering on me. Eleanor has good taste.

Deciding on buying it, I change back to my regular clothes, and come out of the dressing rooms, but bump into someone.

"Oops, sorry!" I said.

I notice I bumped into a girl, maybe around 16, and she's staring at me.

"You're Bree Anderson! Zayn's girlfriend!" she says, fangirling.