Chapter 36

Heeeey guys! This is my first IJGK upload of the new year! Wooh! @cpluckygirl also helped me give me the idea for this one! :D sorry if it's a little short, I tried to do it as long as I could :)

Omg, have you guys read the fan fic Dark? I AM IN LOVE OMG!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! It's so good, I was hooked on the first chapter!! If you want to read it, it's on @perfectastommo 's wattpad page, or you can go to mine and find it on my reading list :)

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely @Alaa1999 she's always commenting and voting for every single one of my chapter!! Thank you so much love!!

Song for this chapter: F**k You by Lily Allen, aha I love that song >.< :P Got it stuck in my head all day

Please don't forget to FAN! VOTE! And please COMMENT your reactions to this chapter :)

Enjoy<3

*********************************************************************************

Bree's POV

"Hey boys!" I said as I stepped into the kitchen. I was over at Niall's house, the boys had invited me over for breakfast. And I had something to tell Niall.

"Hey!" they all said. Harry was busy making pancakes, wearing a 'Kiss The Cook' apron around his waist. Remind me to take a picture for Eliza later. Niall was busy eating, smiling at me. Louis was busy decorating his pancake, putting tons of whip cream and chocolate chips, and Zayn and Liam where fighting for the syrup.

"Hey love!" said Zayn, smiling at me. Distracted, Liam took this chance to steal the syrup, making Zayn pout.

"Hey babe" I laughed. "Where's Charlotte?"

"Here!" she called, coming into the kitchen. Her hair was in a fishtail braid, and she was wearing a turquoise, Peter Pan collared top, the collar embellished with gold, with white jeans, and a cute pair of combat boots. As for me, I was wearing a white jumper, a black skirt, black tights and a pair of moto boots with studs on the sides. Oh yes, like a chav. I was also wearing a gray scarf and my hair was in it's natural waves. I had recently died my hair ombre, my hair going from it's natural dark chocolate brown to a golden blonde at the tips, and it looked really nice right now.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey Bree" she smiled.

"So, Niall, Charlotte..." I trailed. Charlotte looked at me curiously, and Niall looked worried. Knowing me, he had a reason to.

"You two have fun last night?" I winked. They began blushing, and Liam and Zayn were instantly smiling. Harry turned to look at Niall, a cheeky grin on his face, and Louis was Aww!ing.

"How do you know about last night..." asked Niall.

"Oh, a little bird told me" I laughed.

"KEVIN! HE CAME BACK!" screamed Louis. "I knew he would" he said with a triumphant smile. I won't even ask.

"That, or it was on front cover of my magazine this morning" I said, taking it out of my black leather bag. The front said "One Direction's Niall Horan seen in London with Mystery Girl" and there was a picture of them kissing in front of the Big Ben. They looked so happy, caught up in the moment. It was adorable.

Niall and Charlotte's cheeks got redder, and the boys all crowded to see the magazine, accept Harry, who was still busy flipping pancakes.

"My Nialler's all grown up" said Louis, rubbing away fake tears.

"Guys" Niall groaned.

"So you guys going out?" asked Liam. If it was possible, Niall got redder.