Chapter 26

Heeeey guys! New upload!!! :D

IJGK has 30,000+ reads, and over 350+ votes! Ahh! you guys are absolutley amazing, thank you so much! And i reahced 100 fans! thank you all so much for fanning! :)

Dedication to @cpluckygirl she ahd an amazing idea for the story! :) You may not know of it until later, maybe :P Oh btw, love your pic! Keep Calm and Eat Oreos!!

Song for this chapter: Superhero by Cher Lloyd, cause i'm in love with that song, and i cannot stop singing it! :)

Picture on the side is of Hazza, he looks sexy when he bites his lip ;)

Enjoy<3

Oh, how many of you have can dance Gangnam style? I can! :) haha!

**********************************************************************

“Is she always like this?” Zayn asks, his eyes wide.

“Yes” I said, but I wasn’t surprised. Liam and Danielle had come over a while ago, and we were in the living room, where Liam and Eliza were in an epic battle of Mario Kart. Liam was known as the King of Mario Kart, but now he was facing the Queen. Liam was in the lead right now, and Eliza was throwing insults at him, trying to get ahead. We just sat, wide eyed, as we saw the battle go on.

“Stop throwing stuff at me!” Liam cried as Eliza threw a bomb at him, making him swerve.

“Hell no! Watch it Woody!” Eliza screamed as Liam bumped into her to try to get her of the track.

“Victory is mine!” Liam smirked, as he was close to the winning line.

“Oh, Imma make a mess upon that innocence of a car!” Eliza said, throwing another bomb at him. It hit him, making him slow down, and Eliza whizzed past, winning the game.

“YES!” she yelled, and Liam just shook his head. Eliza than proceeded to doing a victory dance, which was pretty much doing the Gangnam style.

“AY! SEXY LADY!” she screamed, and continued dancing, the rest of us falling off of our seats in laughter.

We had calmed down when we heard the door knock. Eleanor and I smirked at each other, and Eliza started to get nervous. Our man had arrived. We had told Danielle about it, so she knew what we were up to.

“I’ll get it!” said Niall.

“Who is it?” he called.

“It’s Jake from State Farm!” said a voice. Niall rolled his eyes and opened the door.  

“Hey Josh!” he said, as Josh came in. Yes, it’s that Josh. Josh Devine, One Direction’s drummer.

“Hey Niall!” he said, and they did their little guy handshake hug thing.

“Hey guys!” he greeted as he came in. The boys, Eleanor and Danielle said hey, and me and Eliza just smiled. Josh and I met eyes, and he smiled.

“Hey, who might this lovely girl be?” he asked me. I smiled, but I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist. Already knowing who it was, I rolled my eyes. Josh noticed and smirked.

“Bree Anderson” I answered him. “Mr. Jealous over here’s girlfriend”

“I’m not jealous” Zayn said, but his arm tightened on me, pulling my closer.

“Sure you aren’t” Josh and I said at the same time, and smiled. We were going to get along just fine. If he could make Zayn jealous that easily, I am pretty sure Harry will be even more.