Chapter 16 (part 2)

Heeey guys! This is the second part of Chapter 16! :) Sorry about the long wait, i have been pretty busy, and i had a bit of a writers block, so sorry if this chapter is a little short.

As you might have noticed,  there is something different about this story. Hmmm, i wonder what it is... oh yeah! A NEW AMAZING BEAUTIFUL COVER! okay, it's beautiful, not beacuse Zayn's there (:P), but because the super amazing, wonder, and talented @StephanieAnn22 made it!!! Ah, i loved it so much!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I was gonna dedicate this chapter to @StephanieAnn22, but since she made my beautiful cover, i wanted to dedicate a special chapter to her! So next chapter is for you! I absolutely love next chapter (yes, i have started writing it), so next chapter is dedicated to you :)

This chapter though, is dedicated to @Selene340 because, not only did she fan, she messaged me, not once, not twice, but three times pleading for me to upload soon! Well, ehre is the new upload ^.^ i really am sorry for the long wait!!!!

Talking about fanning... i got up to 54 fans!! :O :O :O :O ahh!! i was so excited!! thank you guys so much!!!

Song for this chapter is: Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj, because i had it on repeat while i wrote this chapter! i absolutely love it, even though i'm not much of a Beiber fan, but i do like hiss music!!! ^.^ so if you haven't heard it, hear it! you don't know what you're missing out on!!

Well, onto reading!

Enjoy<3

************************************************************************************************************************

Bree’s POV

                We all crowded around the coffee table in the living room area, waiting for Harry to come back with a bottle to start the game. Louis had already logged off of the twitcam, so we were patiently waiting for Harry to come from the kitchen. He finally did, but he came back with a bottle and a bag of pop tarts. Eliza and I gave him a weird look, but the others didn’t seem to be bothered.  Harry sets it down on the table and sits down next to Louis.

“Rules of the game?” Liam asks.

“Only one rule: no forfeits. If you forfeit, you will get a banana in the face, you have to sleep in the bathroom for the night, AND you have to buy Niall lunch. You have to get him whatever he wants” Louis says. Niall cheers and the others groan. “But if Niall forfeits, we get to eat all his food” Now it’s Niall’s turn to groan and us to cheer.

“Okay, let’s start!” Danielle says, excitement on her face.

“I WANT TO START!” Louis yells, and spins the bottle. It lands on Liam.

“Liam mate! TRUTH OR DARE!”

“Dare” Liam answers.

“Liam, I dare you to tweet ‘Louis is the sexiest man ever and I love him with all my heart’” we burst out laughing, and Liam just looks at Louis and shakes his head. He takes out his phone and types the tweet, and Louis grabs it to confirm he sent it. I take out mine and see the endless retweets and favorites, as well as the replies.

Liam spins the bottle and it lands on Harry.

“Harry, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

Liam thinks a bit. “I dare you to run around the main floor in just your underwear” Liam says, proud of his dare. We burst out laughing, and Harry smiles. He starts taking off his clothes, accept for his underwear. I see Eliza checking him out when he’s not looking. I raise an eyebrow, and she blushes.