Chapter 29

Heeeey guys!! Today is Wednesday! So you know what that means! The chapter you all lovely readers have been waiting for!! :D wooh! oh and btw... Long chapter!! :D lots of exciting stuff happening!

This is the chapter where Niall's princess is revealed. I would like to thank everyone who entered, it was so much fun to read them!! :) I loved them all! It was so hard!! But I got my top 4, which are featured in the story, but only one is Niall's princess! :) I really hope you guys like it, I must admit it was one of the hardest chapters to write because I had to impersonate 4 different people in my story, all with different personalities. Hopefully you guys like it!!

Oh another thing... I want to keep the winner a surprise, so I'm going to dedicate it to her after I am sure she has read it :) but again, thank you everyone who entered!! At the end, i had like 20!! But don't be upset if you aren't his princess, who knows, you might be someone else's princess ;D

Song for this chapter: Taken by One Direction

Pic on the side is of sexy One Direction at the VMA's P;

Enjoy<3

********************************************

Bree's POV

The plane ride to LA was interesting. I felt kinda bad for Paul. The whole ride, the boys kept pranking him & the flight attendants, and me and the girls were laughing the whole time. The band and Andy had come along, so they were apart of the pranks.

"FREEDOM!" Louis yelled as we got off of the plane. Eleanor rolled her eyes, and Louis just smiled at her.

"Not yet" Liam said, and soon enough, paparazzi's were flooding the gate, the lights flashing. Zayn held hands with me, a smile on his face. The paparazzi kept flashing questions to us.

"Bree, how's it like being Zayn Malik's girlfriend?"

"Zayn, how long have you been dating Bree?"

"How did you two meet?"

"Harry, is it true you're dating Bree's friend Eliza?"

"Are you girls gonna be at the VMA's with the boys?"

"Niall, will you ever stop loving Nando's?"

We laughed at the last one, and Paul soon ushered us to the limo.

The whole ride to the hotel, we kept doing sing alongs, the boys vs us girls. Andy was the judge. Even though they had more people, we ended up winning. I think we gave poor Paul and the driver a head ache. We regret nothing!

At the hotel, me and Eliza were sharing rooms, so we just got there, unpacked our stuff, and fell asleep, tired of the long flight.

We woke up early the next day. Today was the VMA's! I was excited for the boys, they were nominated for 3, and they looked so excited about it! The boys had left early for rehearsals, so it was just us girls right now. They were gonna come later to pick us up.

"I'm hungry" Eliza whined as we finished getting ready. Right now, we were casual, just shorts and a tee and our hair in a ponytail. Later on we were gonna get ready for the VMA's. Danielle and Eleanor where still asleep, so me and Eliza were heading off to Starbucks to get breakfast.

"Well, if you would have hurried up, we would have left earlier. Really, how long does it take to put your hair in a ponytail?" I asked as we stepped into the hall of our hall.

"As long as I need" she said, and I rolled my eyes. I heard talking behind me, and we froze.

"I thought this floor was just for us" I whispered to Eliza.