Chapter 25

Heeey guys! New upload! Sorry i haven't uploaded in a whiel, but i am very busy with school. I have an AP class, Algebra II, and Chemistry is a pain, not to mention Powderpuff started (for those of you who don't know what it is, it is girl's football, idk why they called it that) and practice and homework take up a lot of my time, so i don't get to write that much. But i updated! :D

Live While We're Young came out this week! OMG, IT IS AMAZING! i love it so much!!!!! I cannot stop listening to it, hearing it, it's that amazing! Here it is in the corner ---> :)

Picture is a scene of LWWY, omg Zayn looks so sexy right here *drools* why is he so sexy? Especially when he's wet? :3

Oh, i got a couple of coments in the other chapter about this... IJGK is not ending anytime soon!They have barely got together, do you think i'm gonna end it so soon? No! This story still has plenty, and i mean PLENTY more to go! expect some drama! :D

This chapter is dedicated to @Miliani_Malik beacuse i really love her comment on the last chapter! :)

Enjoy<3

*********************************************************************

Bree’s POV

It was morning, and Zayn had come over with Niall, Eleanor, and Louis to my apartment. Eleanor and I were in the works of making breakfast, but it was impossible with these three. Zayn and Louis were currently having a whip cream fight as we tried to make pancakes, Niall hiding under the table, and when we finally had some pancakes done they were gone in a blink of an eye, Niall is a talented magician. Eleanor and I gave up and watched our immature boyfriends continue their whip cream war.

“Surrender!” Louis yelled.

“Never, carrot boy!”  Zayn yelled, and they fired again. Eleanor and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

Suddenly, I felt something cold hug me.

“No! Zayn! Let go! You’re full of whip cream!” I squealed, but he didn’t let me go. He just laughed and hugged me tighter, getting more whip cream on me. “You don’t want to hug your boyfriend?” he asked, humor in his voice.

“Zayn!” I said again, and he just chuckled.

“You’re too cute”

“Yeah, yeah”

“You know, I like saying I’m your boyfriend” he said.

I blushed and looked away, to see Louis chasing around Eleanor, trying to get whip cream on her, and El finally getting caught, squealing as Louis hugged her, they are the cutest couple I have ever seen. Niall was safely hidden under the table, eating away. I looked up to see Zayn smiling at me. He leaned in and pecked me on the lips, and I heard an “Aww!” from Eleanor, a muffled something from
Niall, I had no idea what he said cause his mouth was full, and Louis yelling “Get some!”, which totally ruined the moment. We pulled apart and glared at Louis, leave him to ruin the moment. He just smiled, and looked at Eleanor, who was shaking her head at him.

“Thanks Louis for ruining the moment” Zayn said.

“Anytime lad” Louis said, and Zayn and I chuckled. We can’t stay mad at Louis too long. It’s impossible.

“You two better get cleaned up” Eleanor said, and I agreed. The boys looked at each other, and ran for it, to see who would get to the bathroom first. I heard “No fair!” coming from Louis, so I guess Zayn won that one. 

“You want some spare clothes?” I asked Eleanor, and she accepted thankfully. We got to my room and I gave her some clothes, and she went to the other room to get dressed. I got cleaned up and put on white and black button blouse with shorts and my white lace TOMS, and went outside to see Eleanor and Niall in the living room watching a movie, and Zayn and Louis arguing in the kitchen.