Chapter 19

Heeey guys! I actaully finished this chapter earlier than i thought, so here it is! Sorry if it's a little short, but i needed to stop it there, you'll soon see why! This is a real treat for you guys! I uploaded two days after the last upload! :D haha but idk when i will upload the next chapter, because i start school next week and i have a load of summer homework i haven't done :P

Oh guys, so sorry if you were depressed from the last chapter, it really wasn;t my intention!!!

Thank you all for voting and commenting, i really aprecciate it! I love reading you guys's comments! They're swet, some hilarious! :D Yes, i'm talking to you, @dirrrrrrectionergirl, who wanted to send Nicole on a cruise and get attacked by pirate monkeys! lol i loved that comment! :D haha

This chapter's dedicated to @loviedovy12, beuase i loved her comment! ^.^ she actually told me she was gonna come to my house and follow me around if i didn't upload soon! :O  :P lol haha well, i uploaded and this chapter's for you! :D

If you guys want, you can follow me on my twitters (yes, my twitters)

*1dluvhoroscopes (that's my directioner account, and yes i do horoscopes :D)

*BrendaSotelo9 (my personal one, but this one i tweet random things, whatever's on my mind ;P)

Song for this chapter: Miss You by Ed Sheeran, becuase i thought it really fit it :)

Oh, read the author's note at the bottom!!!! :D

Enjoy<3

*********************************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

It has been two weeks since I left San Francisco, heading back to New York.  The day after I lost the cover shoot was my last day there, since Mike had called me to head back. That day, I had spent with Eliza, visited her parents, who also where like parents to me, saw a couple of my friends from high school, and visited my grandma at her house.

It has been two week since I found out Nicole had taken the Vogue cover shoot from me, and from there it has never been the same. The news got out that Nicole Evans had taken the cover shoot from supermodel Bree Anderson, and overnight she became the next big thing. Fashion shows and shoots were trying to book her. As her fame went up, mine went down. I was now known as the reject model, the one that had a cover shoot that was mine at first to Nicole. I wasn’t booked for shows anymore, and it was surprising I still had some shoots. Nicole was the next big thing, and I was forgotten in the dust.

It has been two weeks since I had seen the boys and Danielle, but they all kept in touch, being the great friends they are, texting me and calling me whenever they could. Well, all accept one.

It has been two weeks since I had last heard of Zayn. Sure, he appeared on magazines and TV and twitter, since he was from One Direction, but I haven’t heard from him since he last sent me that text. He never called, texted… anything. The boys hadn’t said anything about that, and I was too afraid to ask, too afraid to hear what it was.

Because I knew the real answer: Zayn never liked me. He just used me. He never really felt what I felt for him. I had let myself open up, let myself feel what I felt for him, even after what Connor did to me, and I was just a one-night stand. I was already hurt: from Nicole, from my career tumbling down, but that I could handle. But this, I couldn’t. It hurt too much. I was stupid to actually fall for him, think that he actually felt something for me, but it was just lust; I was just another girl to him.

I had kept these emotions in me, hiding them from everyone, even though Eliza could see through me, could tell that I was breaking, even thought she was half a country away from me right now. Every night, I dreamed about him, the way he used to look at me, the kiss that had meant so much to me, yet so little to him. It was also a pain to see him every day, in magazines, TV, and hear his voice every time they played a One Direction song in the radio. But I could handle all of that.