Chapter 45

Heeeey guys! I am SO SO SO SO SORRY for not updating!

My life's been pretty busy, and yes even though I have summer vacation, I really don't have as much time to type as I want. I try to sneak some in when I can, but I'm just tired and uninspired. I need that writer's inspiration, ya know?

And I know you all ask for me to upload, and I understand that, I know that feeling, but those rude comments I've been getting, they hurt. Yes I don't upload as much as I used to, but I have priorities in my life, and this book is one of my prized things. That just makes me not want to type. I don't mind feedback, but that's just rude. There's people that take waaaay longer than I do, if I update quickly it's for you guys. Thank you so much to @htgirly99 for her having my back, your comment meant so much to me. This chapter's dedicated to you!

One last thing: This June, it's been 1 year since I made IJGK! :O I feel so proud :,) I honestly never thought I would get 5 reads, much less all the ones I'm getting now, and it's just been such an amazing experience. Thank you so much to everyone! If you've been there from the beginning, or just started reading yesterday, no matters! Thank you for all the love and support! You guys are the best!

Enjoy<3

*******************************************************************

PS: Sorry it's not as long as I wanted, but I really needed to upload for you guys. I hate getting all those "Upload Soon!" comments every day. Yeah, I get it.

Bree's POV

"BREE!" I heard a scream as I stepped out of the terminal. I was holding my baggage in one hand, Zayn's hand in my other, and I turned to look at who had screamed when I see a blonde head run my way and collide into me.

"BREE!" the person screamed again, hugging me.

"ELIZA!" I screamed back, hugging my best friend.

"I haven't seen you in forever! I need my hoe!" she said, making me laugh. She stepped back and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We had our flights around the same time, so I decided to wait for you guys! Paul sneaked me in" she said with a laugh. "Security is in full charge when it comes to the boys. They thought I was a fan"

"Eliza, you are a fan" I said.

"Shh, don't tell them! They'll kick me out!" she giggled. She then turned to Zayn.

"Oh woops! Hey Zayn! Sorry to steal your girl for a bit" she said with a wink, not letting go of me.

"Not a problem" said Zayn with a smile.

"So where's the others?" asked Eliza, looking over my shoulder.

"They were right in back of us" I said, turning my head in confusion. Nope, they weren't there. Odd.

"NEW YORK, MY TOWN!" I heard Louis scream, and suddenly he appeared, riding one of those baggage carts, and Liam and Danielle chasing after him.

"Louis, get back here!" said Liam.

"NEVER!" he screamed. Eliza just shook her head. "Oh god did I miss that boy and his energy"

"He's something huh?" said a voice.

"ELEANOR!" Eliza squealed, going up and hugging her.

"I wanna join!" said Dani, ditching Liam's chase for Louis, and going up and hugging El and Eliza.

"GROUP HUG!" yelled Charlotte, grabbing my hand and pulling me along, joining the hug, me and Eliza being caught in the middle.

"Aww I missed my clique!" said Eliza.