Chapter 30

Heeeeey guys! New chapter! Drama coming up! ;)

I would like to thank all of you for reading, commenting, voting, and fanning! You guys are absolutely incredible! :D

Could you guys do something for me? Could you please read my best friend Estephany's 1D fan fic: Flight 1D Down (@thischick22) she needs more readers!! You won't regret it!

Oh, and I'm going to be starting a new fanfic soon! :) The title: Hold Up! I'm Stuck in a Tourbus with One Direction? Here's a little sneak peak:

Alex can't stand One Direction. She prefer being a Belieber. When her best friend Cassie drags her to a One Direction concert, it seams like her worst nightmare. But then Cassie makes a deal with her: Sneak into their tourbus, bring her back a pair of Harry Style's underwear, and she'll buy Alex front row & backstage Justin Bieber tickets. Alex gladly agrees, and sneaks in. But what happens when One Direction come in and she's trapped inside? ;)

Picture on the side: The boys at the VMA's :)

Enjoy<3

****************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

The show started, and the first awards were being announced. Katy Perry, who was calling the Best Love Song Moon Man, stopped in suspense. The boys waited nervously, to see if their names were being called. Zayn, who was sitting next to me, squeezed my hand, nervously, and I smiled back reassuringly.

"You guys are gonna win this" I said. He smiled, and turned his attention back to Katy Perry.

"One Direction!"

The boys yelled and hugged each other, and me and the girls clapped and yelled with them and smiled proudly.

They ran to the stage, where Katy kissed all the boys in the cheek, accept for Niall, who kissed him on the lips. We all laughed at this. Oh Niall!

The boys held up the Moon Man proudly, and Zayn was looking straight at me, pride in his eyes. I smiled at him, as Niall and Liam and Louis talked. Katy had accidenlty broken the Moon Man, and Liam was waving around the flag, a huge smile on his face. Danielle looked at him, pride and love in her smile.

The boys came up, excited, holding up the Moon Man like it was the World Cup.

"We won!" Zayn said excitedly, and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.

"See? I knew you guys would!" At that moment, I felt someone staring at me, and I turned and saw Nicole giving me the greatest glare ever, and Connor looking at us expressionless. I ignored them as best as I could and wrapped the happiness of the moment.

"One down, two more to go!" said Harry excitedly.

As the show went on, the boys had to go change for their performance, and me and the girls chatted, cheering at the winners and singing along to the other performances.

Then, it was the boys turn. The music for One Thing came out, and the boys came out, Liam singing. The girls and I screamed and started to sing along. Zayn looked my way and sent me a wink, and when the part of the song where Zayn sings "Cause you've got that One Thing" he pointed straight at me, which made my smile larger, if that was even possible.

After the boys sang, they came up, and where waiting for the next VMA: Best New Artist. They were even more nervous. I gave Zayn a reassuring hug, and I saw Danielle holding hands with Liam, Eleanor whispering to Louis, which made him smile, and Harry and Eliza holding hands, and Niall crossing his fingers, which I found adorable.