Chapter 38

Heeeeey guys! Sorry if I haven't updated in a while, school is a pain in the arse :( Blegh I hate school.

Oh guys! Guess what lovely book has 125,000+ reads? This one! And all thanks to you beautiful people!!! :D Wooh! *Celebration dance*

And it was Harry's birthday! My little cupcake turned 19! :,D They grow up so fast! STAY YOUNG HAROLD! Asdfghjkl my feels!!

This chapter is dedicated to @daniellelovesyoface loved her comment on the last chapter!

Song for this chapter: Kiss You by One Direction

Enjoy

*********************************************************************************

Bree's POV

"You look stunning!" I said as Eleanor opened the door. She smiled. "Me? Stunning? Look at you!" she laughed. "Come in! Danielle and Charlotte are still getting ready!"

I entered Danielle's flat, where us girl has decided to come and get ready before we hit the party. Yeah, that party! Today was the premiere of the new One Direction/Little Mix song. I had come already wearing my dress, a cute black strapless dress that came up to my mid-thigh, and a really cute pair of wedges with gold in the back. Eleanor was already dressed up, her hair in a messy but elegant bun, her makeup looking natural but her eyes were standing out against her pretty face, wearing a white and black collared dress, and black wedges.

She closed the door, and I left my coat and clutch on the table, were the other girl's stuff was. I followed Eleanor to Danielle's room, where Danielle was curling Charlotte's hair.

"Hey girls!" I exclaimed coming in. Charlotte smiled at me, and Danielle looked up. "Hey Bree!" they said at the same time.

Charlotte was wearing a white dress, flattering her lovely curves, with heels, and was getting her hair curled in nice loose waves. Danielle was wearing a dress, black at the top with a really cool cheetah print at the skirt, which framed her nice dancer body nicely, and black heels, her hair pin straight, in contrast to her usual curly one.

"Do you want me to start on your make up?" asked Eleanor, bringing up a chair. I nodded enthusiastically, sitting down, ready for her to start her magic.

"Are the boys gonna come later?" I asked, my eyes closed as El started on my eyeshadow and eyeliner. I wanted to see Zayn.

"Liam texted me, saying that Simon wanted them to stay there, just in case they don't come in time for the premier of the song, so they're having Paul picking us up and meet them there" said Danielle. It made sense, though I had wanted to see him before.

After finishing my makeup, Danielle them went to do my hair, switching jobs with Eleanor who was now doing Charlotte's makeup. The girls wouldn't let me look at a mirror until they were done (that went for Charlotte too) so I just sat there, the mystery at their hands, though Charlotte was looking really pretty, getting smokey rye shadow, giving her a sweet yet mysterious look. Niall is so lucky to get such a sweet and beautiful girl like her.

"Done!" They exclaimed, and me and Charlotte ran to the mirror. My hair was in loose curls, the ombre part of my hair standing out, my eyes looked more doe-like, the gold in my hazel eyes standing out.

"I love it!" I squeal, hugging the girls. "This is perfect!"

"Zayn's gonna love ya" Danielle said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"More than he already does?" I teased, making them laugh.

"Trust me, that bad boy is not gonna leave his eyes off of you for a second!" said Danielle.