Chapter 12

Heeeeeeey guys! New upload! Woop woop! :D

We have something to celebrate... THIS STORY GOT A THOUSAND READS! YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AMAZING! I never thought i would get this many! I love you guys! This is truly amazing! :D Thank you all! i cannot thank you enough!

Oh, another thing i am excited about... LIAM PAYNE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM! I KNOW RIGHT? AHH! FANGIRL MOMENT! :O Okay, i've calmed down, haha. I know, i couldn't believe it! You can also follow me on instagram too, my name thingy is: brenda2015 ! I'd love you guys to!

You can also follow me on Twitter (me and my friends call it Tweetah with a british accent, haha) my name is: BrendaSotelo9  :D If you do, mention the story, and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you! Same goes to Instagram! haha :)

Ok, well enough with the suuuuppppeeerrrr long author's note! On with the story! I'm going, I'm going.

Song for this chapter: I Want by One Direction. There's a double meaning to it, message me if you get it! :D I'll do another dedication! :)

Now, Enjoy<3

****************************************************************************************

Bree’s POV

The two hours were horrible. In rehearsal, Nicole kept glaring daggers at me, with her little clique of models, and wouldn’t stop saying stuff to me.

I had barely come in when she said “Guess who’s going to be on the cover of Vogue! Not Bree!” in her little bitchy voice, flipping her curly platinum blonde hair. Her little clique laughed.

I was already pissed off at her, and this made me even more. “Oh, guess who was going to be on it first? Not Nicole! Looks like she likes all my leftovers” I said, imitating her and flipping my hair like she had, and her blue eyes glared at me, and she turned red with fury. If looks could kill, I would have died, come back to life, and died again. Well, she would have to.

“Ooh, burn!” I heard someone say in back of me. I turned around and saw Christina, another model and one of my good friends. I smiled and turned back to Nicole, who right now was glaring at Christina.

“Come on Bree, she’s not worth it” Christina said, and I agreed. With one last glare, I turned and walked away with her. Christina was a well-known model, but not as well known as Nicole and I, which was a bummer, because she was gorgeous. She was tall and thin, but not too thin (unlike Nicole), with tan skin and this really pretty dark brown hair that almost looked black, which were some of her pretty Mexican features. She had deep brown eyes, and was the kindest person you would have ever met. We met when I had first started off modeling, and have been friends since then. We were close, but not as close as Eliza and I.

“How are you feeling?” She asked. I looked at her blankly, but then remembered that I was supposed to be sick.

“Oh, erm, I’m feeling better, but I’m still a little sick” I said, and she gave me a sympathetic look.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Well the whole Nicole situation isn’t helping with much, either” she says, and I nod in agreement. I was still mad, but talking to Christina had helped me to calm down.

“Has she been like this since I was gone?” I asked. She nods.

“Yeah, she randomly came the day you were sick, and started acting as if she owned the place”

I rolled my eyes. Soon, a lady came out and started yelling for us to get in line for rehearsal. I see a few models I was friends with and waved. They waved back, and we gave our full attention to the lady. We rehearsed (me and Nicole were last, since we were the stars of the show or something, but honestly, I think it was so the Vogue editor could compare us side by side), and we strut through he runway and the lady showed us were to begin and were to end, where to pose, etc. Then came hair and makeup. Nicole was glaring at me and saying crap the whole time, and I gladly returned it.  Why they wanted her instead of me I have no idea.