Chapter 20

Heeeey guys! dang i am on a roll! I finished this in a day! I just got inspired and started typing... next thing you know, i'm already done with the chapter! :O i uploaded yesterday! :) can you believe thta? Well, the chapter was short, so yeah :/ but guys be proud! I feel so accomplished!! :D You guys weren't expecting this upload, where you? :)

As you may have known, yesterday i had asked if you guys had any creative couple names for Bree and Zayn, and i got a lot of responces! :D but i think the best was @EmillieWiingreen's! She came up with two! So we've got Breza and Zaree! ^.^ i think they are both wonderful, and i can't make up my mind!So i wanted to ask if you guys could help me by voting which one you like the most! Comment the name, and the one that has the most will bethe official couple name for Bree and Zayn :)

Since @EmillieWiingreen came up with the two amazing couple names, this chapter's dedicated for her! Thank you! :D

Oh, and btw: Since this is the chapter when Bree goes to London, i jst want you guys to know: I have never been to London. I live in California, and the only lace i've gone to is Mexico, but that was just to visit family :) so if you live or have visited London, and i get sometihng wrong, i am really sorry. :) Ok that is settled.

Song for this chapter: I Wish by One Direction

Picture on the side is of Zayn and Louis from One Thing, i just thoguth this was so adorable! And yes, Louis is in this chapter! Well, not really there but read! You will know! 

Enjoy<3

********************************************************************************************************

The plane was finally landing after the long flight. I was asleep most of the time, or when I was awake, listening to music in my iPod.

Yesterday had been hectic. After Mike had told me that I was moving to London, and had already bought me an apartment, we started packing like crazy. I had only brought two suitcases with me: The rest of my stuff was gonna get shipped over later this week.

After getting out of the plane, and getting my luggage, I trudge outside. First thing I find about England: It’s cold! It got cold in San Francisco and New York, but here, it was freezing! I stop and rearrange my scarf, blocking out the cold. I shiver into my sweater and continue walking. I get a cab, and he helps me put my stuff inside.

Second thing I notice about England: “Woah! The driver wheel’s on the other side!” I blurt out when I had climbed inside the cab. The cab driver chuckles.

“First time in the UK, huh?” He says in his British accent.  I nod, and he chuckles again. “So where you heading to, lass?” I take out a piece of paper with the address from my new apartment from my pocket and hand it to him. He reads and nods, and begins driving.

It was about a half hour driver, but it seemed to go much longer. The whole time, I was looking out the window, amazed. It was my first time ever in London, and I was in full tourist mode. We passed through Tower Bridge, the Big Ben, and the London Eye, and I take pictures as we pass with my phone, a huge smile on my face. We pass by a lot of red Double- Decker buses, and I squeal in excitement. I had always wanted to ride one of those, and I would finally get my chance soon!

I was already in love with London, but there was one thing that made my smile falter: One
Direction was everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Posters covered store walls, fans walked around with One Direction merchandise, a Double-Decker bus that passed by had the logo on the side, hell, even a place we passed by called Milkshake City was selling One Direction milkshakes! Everywhere I went, I saw his face, and it tugged at my heart. The whole plane ride I was nervous and excited, excited that I got to live in London, a city I have always dreamed of going, and nervous, because I was going to be living in London, living near Zayn. Sure, London was a big city, there was no chance I would bump into him. Posters, fans, and milkshakes, yes. The real Zayn Malik: not likely.