Chapter 3

Wooh! Long Chapter! :D

Thank you guys for much for reading my story and voting. It really means a lot to me. 

I would also like to give out a special thanks to MrsSamWinchester101. Thank you so much!!! :D

The song for this chapter: Save You Tonight by One Direction. It really goes well with this chapter (a little sneak peak) :D

Enjoy<3

****************************

Chapter 3

(Recap)

 “Calm down, it’s okay” a voice says. I freeze.

“Are you okay?” the voice continues.  This voice was familiar, yet foreign at the same time. I knew for sure it wasn’t Danny or Jimmy. But it did belong to a male’s.

I slowly turn my head to wear the voice had come from. And find myself looking into the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

*****************************

I blink, to see if the person I’m seeing is real, and I’m not hallucinating or something. Yep, he’s still there. And ohmygod, I couldn’t believe he is there in front of me.

Calm down Bree, I tell myself again and again. Right now is not a right time to go all fan girl.

He smiles at me. His brown eyes show kindness and concern, and a little bit of shock, why I have no idea. His black hair is flat, unlike his usual style, and that just made him look even sexier.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asks me, and I can hear his British accent. Why I hadn’t noticed it, I have no idea. Probably because I had been in the middle of a freak attack.

And after having, in my opinion, one of the world’s most sexiest guys ask me a question, you know what I do? I just nod and stare like a retard. Nice going Bree. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

He just chuckles. I could see, that like me, he is tied up to a chair, but unlike me, his mouth wasn’t duct tapped shut. Stupid Danny.

Wait…. Why is ZAYN MALIK from ONE DIRECTION tied to a chair? In the SAME ROOM as me? Then that’s when I spot four other chairs, with four guys all sitting in one of them. Next to Zayn, I see a head with curly brown hair and a purple Jack Wills hoodie. In the next one, I see a head with blonde hair. He is more hidden in the shadows. Next to me, I see a sleeping boy wearing plaid, his brown hair covering his eyes. And next to him, I can make out a striped shirt.

My eyes grow wide. WHY IS ONE DIRECTION TIED UP IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME? I look back to Zayn, who is the only one awake, and see him staring at me. He looks down, and I feel myself blushing. That’s when I barely notice he’s wearing his usual Varsity Jacket. I was too focused on his face to notice what he was wearing.  

I look up to him, and he looks at me. We were just staring at each other, without saying a word. Well, without him saying a word. My mouth was covered so I couldn’t even speak. Which I guess is a good thing because in my mind I was going all fan girl. I mean, I was in the same room as ONE DIRECTION. I am a Directioner, and they were one of my favorite artists.  I also found them very attractive. No, that’s too low. Sexy is more like it.

We all have our one favorite from the band, and mine was Zayn. But it was better not to mention it. Ever.

I looked down, and I could feel myself blush. Oh hell, please don’t notice, please don’t notice…

I heard him chuckle. He noticed.

Now I felt things were starting to get awkward. Well, for me. At least some of my hair was covering my face, which hopefully blocked some of his view of my red face. It had somehow gotten loose from the bun I had. I was about to look up and maybe make a fool out of myself when from the corner of my eye I saw movement next to me. I mentally sighed. I had been saved by a Liam.