Chapter 9

Heeeey Guy! New Chapter! Sorry, it's another filler, but the real story will start next chapter, so that's exciting! :D I'm now in Summer Vacation, so I'll be able to upload sooner! Yay!

I would like to remind that this is a fan fic, so I have made up a few stuff, but i do try to keep the cit the same as the boy's personalities. So if you do see something there, (hint hint), I did make it up, so please go along with it! :)

Please don't forget to Vote/Comment/Fan, and thank you to all who have already! :)

The song for this chapter: Up All Night by One Direction

Not one fo my best, but it's a filler. Well, hope you guys like :D

Enjoy<3

*********************************************

Zayn’s POV

We had been running from the screaming fans when Harry, who was running in front of me, slips and tumbles to the floor. I try to stop, but I ended up crashing into Harry and Liam into me. I see Louis and Niall run past us on the floor, and I try to get up, but Liam’s on top of me. I groan. I hear the screams getting closer and closer.

I look up and see Bree, Louis, and Niall safely in the elevator. She sees us on the floor, and with wide eyes tries to run to us, but Louis holds her back just as the elevator door closed, and then the fans surround us. Great, thank you Louis, I think sarcastically. Thank you for leaving us here with the screaming fans. Without trying to help. I know that Liam’s gonna get him good for this.

Liam gets up on from on top of me, and Harry and I get up. The fans call out their names, asking for pictures, signatures, and hugs. There’s about 50 of them, so it takes us a while before we can escape from them (thanks to security who ran up to help us), but we do take a few pictures with them. The security leads us to the elevator, and the screaming is cut off when the door closes.

“That went well” Liam said, fixing his shirt.

“Where’s Bree, Niall, and Boo Bear?” Harry asks. “Did they manage to get away?”

“Yeah, I saw them get into the elevator” I said.

“Without helping us” Liam grumbles. So he saw them. Louis’ gonna get it good.

“Why would Boo Bear not help us? What is wrong with him? And Niall? And Bree?” Harry yells.

“Bree tried to go help us but Lou held her back” I say. Now it’s Harry’s turn to grumble. “Stupid Boo Bear”

We get to our floor, and the quiet is broken when the door opens. We step out to hear someone singing really loudly. But I recognized that voice clearly. “Louis” we say together, and Liam sighs. “What’s he doing now?”

We suddenly hear Niall singing, and we all groan. “Not again!” Harry said. We rush to the Liam’s and the other two’s hotel room and open the door, dreading what we were gonna find.

The hotel room looks like a tornado came through. There’s pillows, sheets, and blankets everywhere, and I see Niall and Louis jumping on the bed, Niall holding his phone, which the music is pouring out of, dancing and singing with… BREE?

“We go Na na na, then we’re like yeah, yeah, yeah,

Always like Na na na, then we’re like yeah yeah yeah” They sing, and I knew my part was coming. I see them point to Bree. Wait-

“No we can’t make up our minds, cause when we think we got it right” that was the first time I had heard her sing, and it sounded like a sweet melody. I did not know Bree could sing so well. I stare at her with my mouth open, and I hear Liam chuckle at my reaction, but I ignore him, my full focus on Bree. Her singing, it was beautiful. Then the beauty was ruined by the other two knuckle heads joining in.