Chapter 24

Heeeeey guys! :D This is the upload you have all been waiting for!! :)

I would like to thank every single one of you for reading, commenting, and voting on my story. It means the world to me! This chapter is dedicated to all of you!

Song for this chapter: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

Enjoy<3

*******************************************************************

Bree’s POV

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

And when you smile at the ground,

It ain’t hard to tell,

You don’t kno-o-ow,

You don’t know your beautiful-“

I groan as my phone starts ringing, waking me up from my sleep. I feel for my phone on the night stand as it rings, the boy’s song blaring. I finally find it and answer.

“Hello?” I said it groggily.

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!” screams a voice in the other end. I flinch from the volume.

“BREE! YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY 18! HOW EXCITING IS THAT!” the voice continues. I rub my eyes, wiping away the sleepiness.

“Good morning to you too, Eliza” I said.

“It’s afternoon over here” Eliza counters.

“Whatevs!”

“Well, I wanted to be the first to say Happy Birthday!” she squeals happily. A smile appears on my face.

“Aww, thanks Lizzieboo” I said, my smile wider.

“Don’t call me that! It’s embarrassing enough that my mom calls me that, I don’t need you too!” she said, making me laugh again.

“Well, it’s my birthday, so I can call you whatever I like” I said, getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

“Now you celebrate your birthday” Eliza grumbles. “Fine, birthday girl. Oh by the way, I got you the best present ever! It should be there by today!” she said happily.

“You didn’t have to” I said, getting out some orange juice and pouring it in a cup.

“Are you kidding? Your my best friend, of course I would buy you a present!” she said.

“Well, thank you for the lovely present”

“You don’t even know what it is yet”

“So? I know it’s lovely because it’s from you”

“Aww, your too sweet”

“So how are Harry and you going along?”

“We text and Skype all the time, but nothing serious. But I’m really like him, Bree”

“Just watch, I’m gonna get you two together, if it’s the last thing I do”

“As if. He doesn’t see me that way”

“You’re blind” I said.

“So how are you and Zayn?” she asked me, trying to distract me of her and Harry. And sure enough, it worked. A dreamy smile spread on my face.

“Eliza, it’s amazing! We were together all yesterday” and I told her about yesterday, even about telling Zayn about my past. 

“You told him!” Eliza exclaimed.