Chapter 41

Heeeeeeey guys! I know it's been a while since an upload, but I've been sick! >.< horrible horrible! I've also been really busy, homework, tests, Chemistry >:( Hate that class. So much. With a passion.

I'm gonna keep this A/N short, but I do have to say, this chapter's just a filler :/ and it's kinda short too, but I promise I'll do longer!

Chapter dedicated to @DJMalik93, always commenting :) Thank you love!

Song for this chapter: Clown by Emeli Sandé (love her music)

Enjoy<3

*****************************************************************

Bree's POV

I slowly open my eyes, the light of the open curtains blinding me. I blink, pulling my head up a little bit, and I am greeted with a pounding in my head.

I groan, and lay my head back on my pillow. Why is my head hurting so much? Just thinking hurts my head.

I open my eyes again, blinking away the sleep. As my vision focuses, I take in my surroundings. Wait, this isn't my room! Where am I? Ok it looks familiar, so I've been here before. Oh yeah, this is Liam's house! I remember the neatness! But why can't I remember anything that happened last night? Why is my head hurting so much? So many questions, and yet so few answers.

I suddenly sit up, but that was a bad mistake. Looks like this will have to wait, I have other problems.

I jump of the bed and run towards a door I think was the bathroom, with luck on my side. I throw open the door and run to the toilet bowl, before I puke my guts out on the floor.

I grab the white surface with shaky hands, finally done heaving. Ergh, why am I like this? What did I do yesterday?

The memories slowly drift to me. I got drunk. I don't remember why, but I do know one thing. I sure as hell regret it.

I stand up, going to rinse my mouth. I look to the mirror, and I almost double up on the sight I see.

I look like a mess: wild curls all over my bed head mess that is known as my hair, random strands sticking out all over the place. My face looks paler than usual, and I look like a freaking human panda. There's mascara streaks around my eyes, and my eyes are puffy, and I could see bags underneath the mascara streaks.

Breaking away my gaze from the mirror, I wash my face, all traces of makeup gone. Well there's no hope for this hair, so I just leave it as this.

I look at my reflection again. I looked a little more decent, I guess, but still a mess. Well, how Zayn got to love this ugly mess, the world may never know.

Suddenly, at that one thought of Zayn, everything came crashing down at once. I even step back, all being to much for me. I keep stepping back until I feel the wall pressing beneath my back, and I slowly slide down until I'm sitting, bringing my kness up to my chest.

Why? Why Zayn, why? I thought... I thought he loved me. The one boy I thought I could trust, the one boy I finally opened up and began having feelings for, the one that I fell in love with, he broke me.

I see the door open, and I quickly look up to see Danielle. She was wearing her PJ's, and she looked down at me and gave me a relieved smile.

"There you are! I was looking for you! I thought you ran off!"

"Here I am" I said softly.

She saw my glum attitude and her face softened. "I brought you these, I know you would need them" she said, handing me a glass of water and some pills.