⑤④. Mornings with him

Type: Fluff as always :)

Prompt: Just a small look into Y/n and Y/bfs mornings

Word Count: 408

                                                           ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

The sun shone brightly through the curtains, waking you from your peaceful slumber. Shifting on to your right side you saw y/bf, still asleep.
Lying there you admired his beautiful features, not being able to help but think how fortunate you were.
Gently tracing the features on his face his beautiful eyes languidly fluttered opened.

"Morning gorgeous." He greeted, his voice deep.

"Morning handsome." You tittered, y/bf kissing your nose.

Y/bf wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you deeper into his bare chest. Laying his face down in the crook of your neck he began kissing your shoulder occasionally.

"Is that mine?" Y/bf asks, tugging on the oversized shirt currently covering your torso.

"Yeah. I can change it if you want." You speak, starting to sit up.

"No, you look cute in my clothes." He declares, tugging you back onto him.

The two of you lay there together, not a worry in the world. That was until y/bfs stomach began to rumble.

"I'll go fix up some breakfast." You offer, placing a kiss on his forehead before heading downstairs.

Wandering into the kitchen you decided to make a traditional pancake breakfast complete with eggs, fruit, and bacon. Turning on the stove you poured some of the batter onto the pan. As you sat there waiting for the final pancake you suddenly felt strong arms snake around your waist.

"Why are you so adorable?" Y/bf asked, kissing the back of your neck.

"You're the cute one." You giggled, shoveling the pancake onto the plate.

Before you could reach the table you were abruptly swept off your feet.

"Hey put me down!" You laughed, striving to not drop the plate.

"A princess shouldn't have to walk." He explained, kindly placing you down on a chair.

"Such a gentleman." You grin, watching y/bf take a seat across from you.

After Breakfast

"That was amazing y/n! Thank you."

"No problem." You said, washing off the last plate.

"Should we go get dressed for the day?" You suggest, strolling into your shared room.

"No. Let's just stay here and cuddle all day." Y/b remarked, holding his arms out for you.

Smiling, you crawled into y/bfs arms, laying your head on his chest. You spent the rest of the day enjoying each others company.