"Tomorrow"-P.2 Hanna P.O.V

Dammit Ally why the hell can you remember everything else but Will! I took deep breathe in as I climbed up more of the mountain.

            Jason been bossing us around and drilling the plan into our heads. I just hope it all goes down the way its suppose to or we all are going to become dinner.

            We reached the door and Jason looked back at us. “Ready?” I nodded and could tell everyone else was to. Jason nodded back and turned back around and knocked on the door but unlike in the plan the door wasn’t closed, it was open.

            “Do we just go in?” I asked looking at the others who all had surprised expression on their faces.

            “What other choice do we have. We are running out of time.” Samuel replied as she pushed through and walked in.

            Jason looked at the horizon and nodded. “We need to go in. Just be prepared,” he said as he walked in.

            Natalie  and I followed behind him and I got an energy ball ready in my hand. “I think we need some light in here.” I whispered to Natalie.

            “On it.” And the room illuminated by Fire. I took a second look but it took me a minute to realize we were surrounded by little girls holding very sharp knifes.

            “Little girls, holding knives wasn’t part of the plan Jason.” I said as we hurdled close together.

            “No but no one said it was gong to be easy.” I just shook my head as I waited for the little girls to advance. For a second I swear I saw Ally, but before I could call her name the little girls came,

            Granted I felt bad killing the little girls but they were in the way of a lot more people dying so it was a sacrifice I will make. I saw little girl coming behind Jason and I knew he couldn’t see it coming.

            “Jason!” I yelled as I grabbed one of the dead little girls knives and threw it across the room where it landed right in the back of the little girl back. Jason turned around just in time to see her fall.

            “Thanks,” he said and I nodded. I looked around and saw that Samuel and Natalie  were fine just had a few scratches.

            “Come on we have to go.” Jason started running and we chased behind him. He stopped at a open space where there were doors. He walked up to one and mumbled something under his breathe, turned the knob and walked in.

            “Jason?” Natalie asked but there as no reply. “Come on, he must already be there.” Samuel said before he walked in leaving me and Natalie.

           “What ever happens Ally has to know about Will.” Natalie held out her hand and I looked at her and nodded.

            I took her hand and shook it. “Agreed.” Natalie nodded and walked in. I took a deep breathe and walked in hoping we will all see tomorrow.