"A familiar face"-P.2

“Coming,” I yelled to Jason as I took off running. Jason  stood there waiting at the end of the lake, created  by the waterfall. His pants were rolled up, which made me think we were going to go in.

            “Your ready to get wet?” He asked me and I just shook me head. “If I knew I  was going to get wet I wouldn’t come. Since I almost drowned yesterday,” I said and I saw the recognition  pass Jason face.

            “Oh my gosh, I totally forgot Ally, we don’t have to go in if you scare of anything..” Jason said as he started rolling his pants leg back out.

            I walked over to him and stopped him. “I’m just kidding, its fine, ”Jason looked up at me.

            “Are you sure?” I saw the excitement in his eyes when I said I didn’t mind going in so I just nodded my head.

            Jason smiled and took my hand. “READY!SET Go!” Jason yelled as we both jumped into the water.

            We hit the water with a thud, sending ripples everywhere. I took a deep breathe in and saw Jason through the water.

            He was motioning for us to go down .Deeper? But we need air don’t me. I shook my head, but Jason nodded his head, and again grabbed my wrist and dragged me down.

            Please, I thought, don’t let me and Jason run out of air…I thought to myself, as we went deeper and deeper.

            I finally realized why Jason wanted to take me down here..When we about 50 feet down there was a beautiful glow. Purple, blue, green..all the shades glowed in the water. It was amazing, and I just stopped swimming and watch the colors. Jason also  stopped and just watched the colors.

            It was gorgeous, but then I heard something…”Alllyyyyy”  I instinctively look to where I heard the noise and saw something moving. I looked over to tell Jason we need to go, but when I looked he wasn’t there.

            “Jason..” I yelled but my voice was muffled through the water. I looked back at the object moving to the water and ran to see if I could see Jason but he wasn’t there…

            “Jason ?” I yelled one more time and this time I was met by a reply but not in Jason voice.

            “Allyyy..you..ha..ve co..me ba..ck for..me.” I slowly turned my head and saw Will.

            He smiled and again I know I knew him..its just something seemed off.. “Come take me, up Ally.” I heard him say clearly.

            He offered  me his hand, and I just stood there…Will…Will….Will.. Why when I say that name something in my heart jumps.

            I looked at he boy through the water. He still had his arm out, and those eyes of his were so familiar,

            An image passed my eyes. The same exact image when I saw Jason..but this wasn’t Jason..,..it was Will. I took a deep breath and let my mind float, through my memories..

            Images starting flashing by…Me walking into class seeing  Will for the first time, Seeing Will on the field.. Feeling  the wind as I held on tight as we drove the bike as I met my dad…Will being when I woke up from killing Alaster ,and kissing me to wake up.

            I felt someone grabbed my hand and I got out of my memories looking right into Will eyes.

            “Will!” I smiled remembering my love for him and he just smiled. “You remember me?” He said and I just couldn’t speak and nodded, and kissed him in the water..

            Suddenly the light that was shining got brighter.. “We have to go Ally, come on take my hand.” Will said pulling away from me, and offering me his hand. He looked worried and I glanced back at the light, that was brighter, making me blind. I turned back to Will, and for a second I thought I saw something, but then my vision cleared and I saw Will.

            “Ally, WE HAVE TO GO! take me hand.”  Will said again and just when I was about to take it, I felt myself being pulled up, and  I could hear Will cry’s as I left him behind.