"Plan B" -P.2 Harry P.O.V

Reacap: Ally got her memories back expect the part where Will is dead. She still thinks he is alive and hates how everyone else is telling her he isn’t. So she joins forces with Kohl who will take her to the cave where she found Will the last time. Ally also finds out her elemnet thankst o Jacuqess,btu when he tells her to stop from helping Will becaus ehe is a monster (therinthrope), Ally gets angry and throws Jacques  arcoss the island. Jason, Hanna, Natalie  and Harry now have to stop Ally from reaching the monster before sunset so they spilt up. Harry is going to take Fire to find a back  way while everyone sees if they can get through the front door. The sun is setting quick..will they make it in time?  

Of course I would volunteer to take of my own Uncle. He caused everyone this pain, he has cause me this pain, so its only fitting I am the one that takes care of him, because no one else should be hurt by him.

 I looked over my shoulder again to stare at him. He hasn’t changed since I saw him last. He still wears those ugly suits even though it burning. He is getting old though I could see it.

"Do you want to rest for a second?" I asked and Uncle Black looked up at me. "You sure ?Or  is this your little way of throwing me off this cliff." Uncle Black replied.

I just shook my head and sat down forcing Uncle Black to sit down, who looked like he needed it. The air was thinner up here and felt even thinner. Maybe Ally was something to do with it...

"Uncle Black why exactly did you take Ally?"  I turned to look my Uncle who was just looked at me. "For you." he replied and it just made me more confused and I  was tired of being confused.,

"I am tired of being lied to. Just tell me the truth! What exactly happen to you Uncle Black." 

            Uncle Black just started at the ground, pissing  me off even more. “Answer me!” I yelled. Uncle Black looked up and he sighed.

            “I use to work for Alaster. I was his right-hand man for a while until he asked me to do this job. This was around the time that I just got you and you were so much fun. You bought joy to my life, something I hadn’t had in a long time.”

            “Then Alaster wanted me to move toKentucky, to be closer to his house so I went and took you with me. You were fine. You had your friends but then I had to leave you and after that I didn’t come back because Alster would have killed me.”

            “Why?” I asked feeling a tad bit empathy for my uncle. Uncle black sighed. “The mission was something I didn’t want to do. Alaster was asking me to kill an innocent little girl and I wouldn’t. She was the same age as you Harry, and it felt like he was asking me to kill you and I couldn’t do that. So I fled, warning the mother she needed to hide the child.”

            I crossed my arm. Is he really telling me the truth ?And still one question remained. “Why didn’t you come and find me?”

            Uncle back got up from the ground and grabbed my arm like he went mad or something. “I did, I did. At the blackmarket. You were being sold and I bid on your life but it was rigged I know it. Alaster wanted you to go to a place where I couldn’t reach you. I didn’t even now where you did end up.”

            “Birdwood Island.” I said quietly and Uncle Black touched my shoulder. “I knew he would do something like that. That why I want to stop the Black market so that what happens to you doesn’t happen to anyone else.”

            I looked into Uncle Black eyes and I so badly wanted to believe him but there was also something else. “Then what about therionthrope?”

            Uncle Black smiled and I just knew it. I backed away from him but then someone grabbed me from behind. I looked up to see a guy with his face burned and looked back at Fire spitting on the ground underneath him.

            “LIAR!!” I yelled and Uncle Black just grinned. “Great timing Sean. I was getting tired of acting sad.”

            “Was anything you told me real?” I yelled out. Uncle Black nodded. “Of course.” Uncle Black replied.

            I growled but I just was tired of being angry. “What happen to you Uncle Black?” Uncle Black looked up at the sky which was turning dark as the sun was setting. He looked back down at me and walked over to me, until his face was right there with mine.

            “You want to know what happen to me Harry?” Uncle Black whispered and I nodded my head.

            Uncle Black looked at the sky one more time. “You came into my life,” and gave  me a knock out punch.