"Belonged"-Harry P.O.V

Honestly I hate these domnius. All they think about is how to save there own life. Samuel just had to call another meeting this one on Allly and how she is missing. When he told them one domnius actually fainted!

“What do we do know?” One of them asked and it took all my strength not to go over and punch this person in the face.

“We have to find her” Samuel replied back calmly something I wouldn’t do. “How all the evidence would have been washed away by the rain.” Another domunis said stating the obvious.

Samuel motioned for the question to go to me. All eyes turned to me. “We can still look. I think I have an idea of where she  might have been.”

Now all the people were giving me suspicious look. Of course they all think I am working for Fire but I am not. Ally saved me and I just want to save her.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. My phone buzzed as well as everyone else in the room. I took my phone out for my pocket and saw it was a message from Fire. I looked to Samuel who read the message aloud.

            Dear fellow Unwants,

           Ally Sane is with me. You should really protect her better Harry, Natalie, Hanna, Will, and Samuel. But thanks to your error I have her. She currently is hurt so please don’t try anything. You will see at the conference but if you want to see her early you have a chance. I  want an exchange. Ally for Harry. No tricks,I swear but the same applies to you. Meet me on the highest hill near Blood River tomorrow evening at 5.Hope  to see you there Harry.

 Sincerely,

Fire

I gulped and just stood there a tad bit shocked. What does Fire want with me. I looked up to see everyone else was thinking the same thing.

“Are you up to this?” Samuel said automatically not even thinking about it but I guess they need Ally. I looked to Will and saw he was hurt. He needed Ally and I was the only one who could help him.

            “Yes.” Is said to Samuel and then to the crowd. “YES!” I yelled and the crowd started cheering yelling my name. I couldn’t help but have a smile on my face. Just when I belonged I was going to have to be leaving again.