"When I died "-P.2

I should have know we had something up his sleeve especially after  hearing what Alaster had to say but I was just so angry.

I just wanted to take someone out and that just had to be Kohl. The look is his eyes when we lifted his hand told me I was screwed.

I felt my whole body slowly get cold and then saw the ice and my mind was just full of thoughts. How the hell did he just do that?

Then I thought back to what Fire said that Kohl  had something special to I was just dumbfounded.

Kohl controls two elements? How is that even possible? Kohl was speaking I could see that look on his cocky little face that we now had all the power and I just felt disgusted.

 He left and I couldn’t see him anymore. Helped I yelled but my mouth didn’t move. Help I yelled again but  nothing. I couldn’t open my mouth.  I was completely frozen.

Why?Why?Why!!I yelled to myself always getting in these impossible situations an have to escape cause I have to save the world!

What has the world ever done for me? It took my own father from me! My grandmother!Will….

At the thought of Will the pain in my heart just grew worse and I just felt so fatigued. When I realized he was dead it felt like I lost him again and it was all unbearable.

“Ally Sane are you whining?” I heard a voice  and realized I was in the Room of Enlightenment.

Why do I always come here…”Ally, hello I am right here.” I looked over where the voice is and saw Will.

“Will?” I said cautiously thinking the Therionthrope was playing tricks with me. “Its okay Ally its me.” Will said as he waked over. He looked happy, like nothing was wrong in the world.

            He smiled and something came over me and I just hugged him. “That’s a little too hard.” Will replied laughing  and I didn’t  even notice the tears steaming down until Will wiped them away.

            “I’m sorry Ally what the Therionthrope did to you.” Will said sadly and I just nodded.

            “It  hurt so much Will when you …” I stopped not being able to finish the sentence. “When I died Ally.I know. ..I was watching you. You should be careful when you run away.”

            I couldn’t help but laughed. “And watch out for rocks.” I replied and  Will laughed. I smiled and he looked at the area where I hit my head and kissed it. Then he kissed my lips.

            “Will.’ I muttered and he pulled back. “I’m sorry, I know its not fair. You need to move on. He told me I wouldn’t come back, ever.”

            “He?” I asked now looking around the room. Will took my hand and looked at me. “He,yes..you talked to him before,trust me. He let me eb here instead of him because we thought you needed to see me one last time. He did promise me  to give you a message.”

            “Which is what?  Save the world?” I replied sarcastically. “Obviously  Ally. The Therionthrope  needs to be destroyed and the only way is with your  help and the protectors. What there going to ask you to do Ally, you need to say yes .No matter how hard it is for you.,you need to save our freiends okay and everyone else you love.”

            “Will what are you talking about?” I replied getting scared because the walls seem to be burning.

 “Ally listen to me just whatever the  protectors ask you to do,y ou need to say yes and go along with them okay. Its the only way to defeat the Therionthrope. Okay, promise me.”

The walls were burning faster. “Will!” I yelled but  Will woudn’t let go of my hands. “Ally promise me!”

I looked at Will. “Yes, Will. Fine  I will go along with it.” Will smiled. “That’s  my girl.”

I smiled and Will did. The walls  were burning faster and I could feel the heat burning me.

“Will I think I have to go.” I replied feeling said. Will pecked my cheek. “Don’t think this is the last time I will see you Ally Sane…and he didn’t want me to tell you this ..but ..Ally be strong with what to come.”

I nodded. “Always Will, always.” Will grinned and let go of my hand. “I hope you believe in that Ally, I really do..Bye Ally Sane.”