"Messengers"-P.2 Hanna P.O.V

It was an odd sight seeing that guy fly through the sky but at least one of the Earth wasn’t so preoccupied by the prospect hat they help lessen his fall making him fall into soft grass.

We all ran over to him, and of course Jason go to him first. Jason I discovered from Samuel was the head of the elite Guardian unwanted force that was the best soldiers  the Unwanted have. He was the top dog and all domunius look up to him.

He hasn’t told Harry nor anyone why he is here, and is a slave but I think soon enough he will find out.

“Jacques.Oh man..” Jason said as he saw the blood gushing out of Jacques head. “Jacques who did this?” Jason yelled and the guy Jacques slowly spoke.

“Ally..” Jason looked up at everyone and our eyes met. I think he were thinking the exact same thing. Ally is getting out of control.

“I need someone to take him toShelby.” Jason yelled and some Unwants came up and took Jacques as Jason stood back.

Jason grabbed Jacques hand. “We will get her back.” Jacques nodded. “She is going to see the monster.” Jacques replied as he was taken  away.

“She is going to see the monster.” Jacques said one more time as he was taken away. Jason turned his attention back to us.

“You heard him Ally is making her way toward the monster. We need to stop her.” Jason said.

We all nodded. “But like how. She obviously has a head start, plus we have to drag him around.” I replied pointing toward Mr. Black. Jason still hadn’t told us why exactly we need him so Harry been holding him on a leash this whole time.

 He actually volunteered to handle Fire, even though it is his uncle. I guess Harry didn’t look at him that way anymore.

“I know a shorter way, but its going  be a tad bit difficult getting in all of us.” Jason  replied.  

“Why?” Samuel asked.  “We are kind of going to have to break into the house of the big head guy around here.” Jason replied.

Jason looked at us. “His names Kohl, and the Guardians have been lookign into him and we think he somehow called the Theiranthrope  here, and wants to set it free.”

I just shook my head. “Why is threre always some crazy loony we have to get through.”

“Why thank you Hanna.” Fire said and Harry elbowed him in the stomach. “Put a cork in it Uncle.”

Fire just spit onto the floor but did shut up. I smile at  Harry who grinned back. “Okay since that was dealt with, how exactly do we get there?” Natalie asked and Jason smiled.

He pulled out some letters and handed them to each of us. "Start running."