"Big Ben"

I was halfway across the parking lot when Will and I head someone yell. I tensed up a little hoping it wasn’t a teacher because in essence we were skipping but it was just Hanna and Natalie.

Natalie decided to stay here because she did make a promise to my grandmother and even though she has been through a lot she still wants to keep it. It one of the many reasons why I love her.

"You going where I think you’re going?" Hanna asked as she pulled out her keys. For some strange reasons my cousin has been knowing what I am thinking about ,after what happened at Greece. Its a gift and a curse.

I nodded and she got in her bright pink car with Natalie behind her. Will and I took our bikes to school today so we walked over to them.

As I was putting on my helmet and Will his he asked me what I thought he would know." So where exactly are we going?"

I laughed and put on my helmet. I reved up the engine. "We are going to visit our favorite domnius of course." I said whispering it in the air so it could be carried to Will.

 Its one of the few tricks I have learned. I could hear Will laugh and I followed behind Hanna feeling the cool wind past by me as we took off.

None of have seen Samuel in a while. He is now “homeschooled” when really he is learning a little and ever other day going to meetings talking politics and the future of Unwants.

He left to go to Spain or something a few weeks ago and he came back yesterday. Hanna begged me to go this morning and I was reluctant but she begged and I said yes saying we will go this afternoon. Well I guess plans changed and we are about to see him early then we expected.

I took the turn right into the alleyway and saw that Hanna pink car was already parked and she was waiting for us.

Hm..I swear even though she left early I was ahead of her. How did she get here so fast. I turned off the engine and got off. It was really quiet as I took off my helmet and layed it on top of the bike. No one would dare steal it here.

“You guys are so slow!” Hanna said twirling her hair. Natalie busted out laughing and Hanna just grinned.

I gave them a glare but I let it slide. Natalie would tell me what exactly Hanna did to beat me because it sure wasn’t her driving skills.

“Lets just get in.” I said walking over to them. I heard Will coming in and waited for him to come over here so we can all go in together.

If you looked at this allway it would seem perfectly normal but if you stepped in the right place the wall will come down and a door will be waiting for you with a Guardian protecting it.

“State your name, element, and business here.” I grinned because usually I didn’t have to.

“Hanna Todd,earth.” Hanna began ,Natalie following behind her. “Natalie Kindle, Fire.” “Will Dean, Earth.” “And Ally Sane,Air and we are hear to talk to Samuel.”I said finishing it off.

Recognition passed though the guardian and he actually bowed. “My apologizes, it just protocols in all and I never actually saw you.” I smiled. “No problem, can we come in?”

He bowed again and  cleared his throat. “Hanna, Natalie, Will, and Ally you are allowed in to The Hideout.”

This time I bowed and quickly went in before the guardian made a fool of himself. Hanna and Natalie  gave me a  look while Will seem to be a bit jealousy. .

 I sighed to myself. For the past year this has been happening to me a lot. Unwants everywhere have been asking for my autograph and treating me like I am a rock star. When all I did was what was required of me.

We walked down the hallway into the commons and I saw all the Unwants looking at there phones, and laptops, most likely talking about the email.

  I put on my hood so no on would see me but this boy caught by stare and yelled my name.  That’s when everyone came running.

“Ally just get behind me.” Will said blocking me and I listened to him. I didn’t want to deal with this anymore.

  Will put up a glowing green wall and I felt bad for the first few who hit it cause they were sent flying back.After that the others stopped and stayed behind the wall.

  I waved and put on a fake smile even though I wanted them all just to go away. “Let’s go.” I whispered to Will, Hanna, and Natalie who all were looking at the crowd like their enemies.  Will slowly   began walking taking the wall with him. When we were safety out of sight he brought it down.

 “Thanks back there, but you guys didn't have to look all mad at them.” I said pulling off my hood. “Yes we did Ally. Whoever threatened you in that email is coming for you, so you have to be on guard.” Natalie replied crossing her arms.

   Will nodded but Hanna was just looking at her nails. I sighed. “I can take care of myself.”

Will walked up to me and brushed away a piece of hair on my eye that was poking me. “You can never be to sure.” He said softly and I managed a faint smile.

 Then out of now here I heard a British accent that I thought I would never hear again. “Exactly Ally, you can never be to sure of what lurks in the shadows.”