"Deja vu"

All is saw was blackness, and then I realized my eyes were closed. i opened them and it took time to adjust.I realized then that i was in a car.

My head felt horriable, like someone drilled a nail into it.I slowly reached up to touch my head and felt something sticky. Thats when I saw the blood on my hands.

            “Sorry about that, a branch kind of cut your head while I was bringing you to the car.It will be fixed once we get to the manor.” Fake Fire replied and thats when I realized he was the one driving. 

            Fake fire was looking through the rear view mirror at me and I gaved him a glare and looked away.

            I looked outside the window and saw it was pouring and the sky was looking menacing. I sighed to myself. Why do people always want me?

            Something caught my eye in the window and I looked outside again. It was a house..no a Manor..and it looked exactly like Todd Maner.

            “Why are you taking me here!!” I said feeling old memories come back and lifted myself up but the pain was horrible I had to lay my head down again.

            “Don’t hurt yourself ,or master will be mad at me.” Fake fire replied. I breathed deeply trying not to yell.

            “You..mean the real Fire don’t you! Why would he want a Manor that looks like Todd Maner?”

            Fake fire looked at me through rear view mirror. “Master liked your Manor. So he built one like it to remember Alaster.”

            I snorted hating Fire even more. “Anyone who loved my grandfather is already on my hate list.” I replied more to myself but I saw Fake Fire have a faint smile on his face.

            Even though his face was half burnt that smile actually made him more human. When he wasn’t looking I got up a little even though it hurt like hell ,to touch his shoulders to get a read but there was nothing. I couldn’t tell anything from him.

            I passed the time slowly singing to myself because I felt myself drifting away and I didnt want to get a concussion. I looked out the window again and realized that I was still inKentucky.

            That’s good atleast. I would be able to escape without having to cross any State  lines. Plus if this was built like Todd Manor there was defiantly a way out. All I had to do was find it.  

            The car finally pulled up to the entrance and  a butler was waiting with an umbrella.He  opened the door and took my hand.

“Come Miss .Sane we have to close that cut.” I could hear the rain pouring and thought what other choice did I had. I let him take my hand and followed him to the entrance. I got this strange feeling of déjà vu as I walked up though thinking that the  last time I was here I slapped Harry hard in the face.

“Come in” the butler said motioning me in but I thought we would wait for Fake fire. Now that I think about it, I didn’t even ask his name. “Aren’t we going to wait for him?” I asked the butler who looked at Fake Fire.

“You mean Sean? He will be fine. Come, you going to get a concussion and you have blood all over you.”  The butler replied.

I looked back at Sean who was walking naturally through the rain not even hurrying. I couldn’t help but wonder what his deal was.