"Jokes" -P.2

I took off running making the Therinthrope get as far away from Harry and them. The only place I could think of that would be deserted it the entrance to the cave that I went to the first time but that’s half away across the island.

Guess I just had to run faster. I took deep breathes so I wouldn’t stop because the Therionthrope was on my heels.

So far I have learn the Therionthrope has a horrible sense of humor and been making jokes the half hour.

“Do you now what you call on an animal on the road dead?” The Therionthrope likes to pause waiting for me to answer but I dint reply.

“Roadkill,which you will be soon.”

You see? Horrible sense, an its always the obvious answer to, then he like to add threats.  The Therionthrope I believe was laughing even though it sounded like a horrible  cough and I just ran faster.

I do not know what I will do when I finally do stop and I am really hope it just will come to me…

I could see the ridge coming into  view and glanced behind me. The Therionthrope was so close that he took a bite of my hair.

I yelled and fed on me reserve so I wasn’t so close. My hair .i thought and reached up to touch it btu there was barley any hair to touch…

The Therionthrope laughed again. “Next time Ally, it will be you whole head!” I yelled out in frustration and summoned Air around me to atleast protect me.

I could feel the ground underneath me get softer and realized I was at the lake where Jason first took me.

“Ally??” a voice like Jason came out of nowhere and standing in font of me was Jason.

I smiled. “Jaosn, its so good to see you again. Did you get Harry to the hospital?” Jason  however did want to go inyo the hug. “Ally…I’m not.”

“Ally!” Natalie yelled as she to came out of nowhere. She came  over an hugged me.

“Natalie can you tell her?” Jason asked and I was confused. “Ally this is the real Jason, the one you met was well..we don’t know. ..but some loony. His names Caleb and he took Jason whole identity.”

I just stood there shocked and Jason just smiled. “Hi, I am the real Jason,” and extended his hand.

I shook it and watched as Samuel, Harry, Hanna,Shelby, and Jacques came out of nowhere.

“Ally what happen to your hair!” Hanna yelled and I just looked at there and pointed at the Therionthrope that was coming right our way.

“You guys what is this?” I asked wanting them all to leave so they don’t get hurt by the Therionthrope.

“A farewell party Ally” Harry mumble to himself  as he was trying to stay up. I could clearly hear what he said though.

 “What does he mean?” I asked around but everyone faces looked grinned.“Ally I think it is time you find our what exactly you have to do,” Shelby and Jacques said in unison.