"The One?"-P.2

“Ally ,your finally awake,” I heard someone say as I opened my eyes. I look to see Jacques who had a big grin on his face.

            “You had all of us worried.” I looked around seeing no one but Jacques. “Who do you mean by all of us?” I propped myself up- crossing my arms. “All I see is you.”

            Flashed of what happened slowly came back to me. “AND ME!” I heard someone say and I looked to see Jason running in.

            That’s when I remembered him kissing me… I could feel myself blush. “Thanks for what you did back there, Jason.” I replied trying to keep it cool but I heard my voice  get higher.

            Jason grinned. “No problem.” I just smiled not wanting to talk about what happened.

           Shelby walked down looking at  a clipboard. “Ally your awake good..Kohl..” she looked up and saw Jason.

            She stopped and looked at me. “Who’s this?”  “Jason.” I replied. “Jason this is Shelby.”

            Jason nodded and shookShelbyhand. “Jason you say?”Shelby asked Jason. He nodded. “Yup, Jason.”

           Shelby smiled. “Well Jason I heard someone out there yelling, Jason you better get your ass out here.” I laughed as Shelby mimicked a voice that what  like Mike’s voice.

            Jason cursed. “I’m sorry Ally, I was on my way to deliver a message. I’ll come by later.” I nodded and Jason smiled and ran out.

            “Such a nice boy,” I heard Shelby say and she wrote something on her clipboard. I laughed.

            “There wasn’t anyone out there was there?”  I asked Shelby because  I had a feeling she lied.

           Shelby smiled. “Well I need to talk to you, privately and he needed to go.” I sighed. “You could have just asked.” I mumbled to myself.

           Shelby didn’t hear and continued talking. “Ally..I think you’re in trouble.” I looked up atShelbyfeeling anxiety. “What now?”

            Shelby looked at me. “Kohl..wants you to sing as entertainment for the conference.”  My jaw dropped. “Wh..at?” I let out. “He fe’lt bad you got hu’rt at hi’s hou’se,so h’a belives he is  helping yo’u.” Jacques replied.

            “How is he helping me by making me sing?” I asked. “Someone might want to buy you from him. You could get off the island which is every Unwants dream here.”Shelby replied.

            “But..thats not mine. There something I need to do here.” I replied. Shelby and Jacques  looked at me. “What exactly happened Ally?”Shelby asked and I looked at the both of them and told them everything, even Will but I didn’t mention his name just said he was a figure.

            Shelby and Jacques were both shocked. “I need to get back in there.” Shelby  shook her head. “You almost drown Ally. That figure might just kill you next time.”

            “I need to go back in though. I need to.” I pleaded. Jacques looked at me and then  at Shelby. “We can’t st’op her she’lby. Sh’e ne’eds to d’o wh’at sh’e ne’eds to do.”

           Shelby sighed. “Of course we can’t she is the one.” I looked at Shelby. “The one?” I asked them. Shelby and Jacques looked at me.

“That’s a conversation for another day Ally. Gets some sleep. I’ll come back in to wake you up for rehearsal ”Shelby replied and she and Jacques walked out and turned off the lights.

            The one? What did that mean I thought to myself as I closed my eyes.