"My job" -P.2

I opened my eyes and saw the Therionthrope  right in front of me. It moved though going after some other victim and I saw Jason, Samuel and Natalie around me.

“You guys?” I asked and they looked at me . “Finally Ally, you think you can get out of the ice.” Jason asked.

“I think.” I said feeling very cold. I moved my leg and the ice around it crumbled.

They all stepped back as I moved my limbs and broke through the ice. I shooked  off any of the ice and looked at the Therionthrope .

Natalie, Hanna, and Jason took off running. “Are they going after the Therionthrope?” I asked watching themrun father away.

“It took Harry!” Samuel yelled as we ran after them to. I looked and Jacques and Shelby. “Ally its almost time. Get your friends off this island now.”Shelbysaid sternly and I nodded.

I took off running after the Therionthrope not knowing what the hell I still had to do to defeat it.

I could see that everyone else had already reached the Therinthrope, but I could also see that there were also some other Unwant slave with them.

I ducked under the Therionthrope feet and raced to where they were. “Harry you okay?” I asked but he didn’t. He had this nasty scar across his face and he leg looked broken.

Harry nodded. “I’m fine..but I am really getting tired of that monster.” He said and I laughed.

“Me to..there are some other Unwants on the  ridge to your right. Hanna, Natalie, Samuel get them and take them on the boat.”

I looked back at Harry and saw his condition. He coulnd’t  do much of anything anymore. “Jason  get him to the boats, please.”

Jason nodded. “What are you going to do Ally?” Harry asked me and I smiled. Will told me I had to move on and well I think I am ready to. I kissed Harry on the cheek and took off running.  

“Hey Therionthrope!!!” I yelled as loud as I could and let the wind carry my voice. The Therionthrope instead of looking at where Harry and them direction looked my way.

It smiled. “Ally Sane,” and started  charging toward me. I took in a deep breathe. My job..distract the Therionthrope.