"De-ice"-P.2 Harry P.O.V

I still just stood there in amazement as Fire iced Ally. He couldn’t possibly do that .I mean that never happens..but then again the power to control someone is also an ability no one should have.

“So which one of you are going to take me on first?” Kohl said grinning and I was going to step forward but Jason took off.

He started shooting fireballs one after the other at Kohl and there was steam rising everywhere around Kohl. When Jason was finally done though Kohl was still standing and there were an ice wall around him.

He pulled it down and laughed. “That was fun…but its not going to work. Next?”

 I again did the same thing Jason did but again it didn’t work.

Fire and Ice truly did cancel each other out. Samuel,Natalie all tried the same thing but nothing.

Fire couldn’t beat ice something  else had to. I think we were all thinking the same thing because all of our eyes turned to Hanna.

“Hanna.” I began..and she looked at all of us an nodded. “I know. Its up to me..blah,blah,blah.”

“Come on are you scared or something little girl?” Kohl yelled at Hanna and I don’t think that was wise.

Hanna smiled at Kohl but it wasn’t cause she was happy. “You know I was a little girl about 10 years ago.”

Hanna summoned earth and vines cracked out the earth and cuffed Kohl hand. Kohl still some how summoned Ice sticks that were coming out of the sky and trying to cut the vines. Hannah then made the whole ground become icy.

 Kohl slipped and his face was turned to the sky where his little ice pike were coming down.

“NOO!” he yelled trying to get out of the way but the vines kept him down. “And I really don’t like being call ittle girl.”

Then a ice pike fell right into the middle of Kohl face causing a horrible mess. Hanna got blood over her and she screamed causing Shelby and Jacques to come out.

The situation was obviously was under control but I guess hearing Hanna yell made it seem, to be like Ally.

Ally…I walked over to her as well as everyone else. She looked like she was far away, and  I did not now how to bring her back.

“Any ideas?” I asked everyone and no one said anything. Then a thought came in my head.

Ice  and Fire don’t go so well, but ice can melt Fire. I placed my hand and let it glow as the heat was being passed to  the rock.

She started to rise and everyone understood what I was doing so Jason, Samuel, and Natalie gathered around and tried to melt the ice.

We were half way there when we heard a thud. The ground felt like it was shaking.

I saw Shelby and Jacques both look at each other. “You have to hurry the Therionthrope  is coming.”

I poured more energy into the heat as well as everyone else and slowly the team stared to increase and rise.

In a few more minutes I knew we would get it but I never got that chance. “Harry!” Hanna yelled and saw the Therionthrope as it grabbed me and threw me away from Ally.