"Whirlpool"-P.2 Hanna P.O.V

“SHE WHATS!” Harry yelled that I thought the whole island would hear. I punched him in his arm. “Shut up! Everyone cant know.” 

Harry turned to look at me. “Obviously, cause no one would make her do that.” I sighed. When Shelby and Jacques told me what Ally had to help them do, I yelled to but after they talked to me I realize she has to.

There  was no other way to defeat it, because well there no weapon known to man that could defeat it. The only option Aristotle had was to lock up the monster, and no one knows how he did that.

I  grabbed Harry shirt and made him look in my eye. “Thank Harry, is there any other way that monster can be taken down?huh?I s there?”

Harry looked at me and I could see the thoughts pass through his head. Yes there is a way ,but then he sees the images of what the Therinthrope did and how big of an attacked we did against it and it didn’t work. Then realization that it has to be this way..

Harry face looked grim but I let go of him and let him go off. Jason tied up Caleb some where and when we leave we will take him with us fro questioning. He also already known how this was suppose to end and followed Harry out.

Maybe he will help Harry to accept it. Shelby and Jacques walked in, in ceremonially robes. “The time is approaching Hanna. There is one boat left at the harbor and you and your friends must be on the boat when we tell you. Do you understand.”

I nodded. “Ally is almost where this is all going to end. We must make our way to her.”

I nodded but something was burning  in me to ask a  question. “Can we see Ally one more time?”

Harry had come in with Jason and they heard me ask the question and stood behind me. Samuel and  Natalie also did as well and we all looked into the eyes of the Protectors.

Jacques  looked atShelbyand then at us and grinned. “Oh what the hell, Jump in.” Jacques moved his hand over the floor that then turned it into  a whirl of water.”

I looked at everyone else who all seemed a little shocked only Jason grinned. “Cool!” and jumped right in. Natalie followed behind. “What the hell,” and jumped in followed by Samuel and then  Harry who gave me a sad smile.

Come on Ally please makes it through this I thought as I jumped in.