"See something"-P.2

This time I new I was having one of those visions, because I just felt myself floating. I was in what lookedd to be like a conference room and there were 3 people sitting at a round table that I couldn’t see and the person in the middle was Natalie.

“We have to find her.” She said banging her fist on the table, shocking everyone including me.

“We tried everything Natalie, you know that,” a girl voice said that sounded all to familiar. “Natalie you need to clam down.” I heard a British accent say and sounded so familiar.

“No we didn’t, and you guys now that. There one thing we have left,” another voice replied. The room felt silent. “It dangerous.” The British accent one replied.

“You have done it before,” the other girl said to the British  accent one. “Please..” Natalie l pleaded and I could feel my heart tear seeing here cry. The british  accent one sigh.

“Fine ,bring the bowl.” Natalie got up and got a bowl off one of the shelfs. She got out a water bottle and poured water steadily into the bowl.

What were they doing? The British accent one took the bowl and I saw him place his hands on the side. The bowl started to glow red. “Ally..” he whispered ad I felt myself being drawn to him.

“Ally” he said again and I felt myself being drawn to him. “Allly, if you an hear me ,please we need to find you.”

I was behind him and it felt weird. The room went  dark and all I saw was him.I was behind his shoulder now,still coudn't see his face. “Ally,please..” his voice pleadied and I look over his shoulders to look down at the bowl.

I saw my own reflection as well as his.I cocked me head…I knew him….”Ally?” he said down at the bowl and I  just smiled as I felt myself beign drawn back into reality.

“Ally!Wake up,its time for your rehearsal.” I heard Jason say as I opened my eyes. “You know you don’t have to yell right?” I asked him as I got up.

He grinned. “Well, I didn’t want to kiss you again to wake you up Sleeping beauty.”

I new I was blushing again but I didn’t dare let Jason get the better of me. I got up, and followed Jason as we went to the”rehearsals.”

“I thought Shelby was supposed to be picking me up?” I asked Jason, but he didn’t reply, instead he kept on walking.

I realized it was getting dark, and was wondering why rehearsal is this late. “Jason where exactly are we going?” I said anxiously.

Jason turned around and I almost crashed into him if he didn’t catch me. “Do you want to go see something?” he whispered. I look up to him..soemthing about those  eyes just felt so familar. .

“Yes.” I replied and I didn't not now why I said it but I just di. Jason smield and grabbed my wrist and took off running.

“Jason!” I yelled ,but he didn’t let go. He just kept on dragging me along. Eventually I gave up and let him take me to wherever  he wanted to take me.

We passed the runners field and  I swear I never been to this part of the island before. How did Jason now where he was going.

Up ahead I saw a waterfall. “Jason its..” “Beautiful” I know Jason replied finally stopping but still holding my hand.

“Come on.” Jason said letting my hand go and running toward the water. Should I go..i thought to myself. Something about this felt off, like why is the water so still?

“Ally!” I could hear Jason yell. HE came into view.”You coming?” he yelled.

I sighed…what did I have to lose?

“Coming!” I yelled and took off running.