"I had to"-P.2 Harry P.O.V

I had to tell her I loved her, I thought to myself as I landing at the hospital. I had to. Ever since the first moment I saw to bring her to Alaster I just wanted to tell her I loved her.

“Harry lets go!” Hanna yelled and I could see the huge waves forming. I got to my feet and Jason came up and let me use his shoulders. “Thanks,” I replied. “We are going to make it out of this Harry.” I promise you.

“Get Caleb, Samuel!” Jason yelled but as we went through the hosptial to the boats  that Hanna and Natalie were getting ready, Samuel came running. “He is  gone.”  Samuel said and I looked at Jason who just looked like he  knew it would happen.

“Well the boat here, so maybe he is on the island. If he gives, then good riddance Caleb. Everyone get in.” Jason said and he lowered me down.

Hanna, Natalie  were in front of them and they just all looked sad. Samuel sat  down by me and Jason started  up the engine.

We sped  thought the water btu not fast enough. The waves were going to crush us.  Then something I happened that I  will always remember in my life.

The boat sped unnaturally  ,and a massive ball of pure energy gathered around us and protected us as we went through the waves.

I looked around at everyone and we all knew it was Ally. As we made it out of the danger zone the  pure energy  went away but the boat still spend fast. I looked behind us and where there once use  to be anIslandwas just still water.