"In"-P.2

I broke from Fire command about 3 minute ago and been waiting for just the right moment. I guess now will be the time.

I got up and swung air at Fire making him hit the stone wall. I turned my attention to Sean. We both just started at each other.

“I once told you, you were a monster Sean. But if you walk away now, you aren’t. So let me ask you. Sean are you a monster?”

“Kill her Sean!” Fire was yelling and I just stared at Sean. “Sean are you a monster?” I asked him again.

Sean looked at Fire and then at me. The knife Sean had in his hand fell on the floor and the noise echoed throughout the cave.

“I’m not Ally Sane, and I am truly sorry for your lost.” Sean ran toward the water and jumped in.

“SEAN!” Fire yelled as he got up. Fire looked very angry. “You!” he said looking at me.

He came walking very fast to me and everyone was telling me to run but I didn’t want to.I was tired of running.

“I had a chance to kill you once, and I knew I should have. Instead I told your mother to protect you. How dumb am I.”

“What?” I whispered. Fire laughed. “Alaster knew all along your be the end of him and he sent me to kill you but back then I didn’t have the heart but now I do.”

“Say hi to Will for me.” Fire conjured a very large Fireball and threw it before I could even have a chance to put up a wall.

Guess I would be able to say to Will I thought as I closed my eyes. “ALLY!!!” someone yelled and I opened my eyes to see Harry jump from the shadows and put fire in a headlock.

His hands started to glow red and where he touched Fire his skin began to burn. The persuasion was gone and Samuel, Hanna, and Natalie walked over to Fire using there own elements to inflict pain. Jason walked over to me and stood by as we watched. They all had to take there own revenge,and I was just to tired to.

Once they were done we all stepped back as Fire was surround  by red and green energy. Fire looked at me. “This isn’t the end!” and I just stared as he was burn to crisp.

I ran walked over to where Harry was and could see a bruise appear over his face. “You okay?” looked it over.

Harry just looked at me. “Your back Ally?” I looked at Harry. “I’m back,” and Harry pulled me into a hug.

Hanna, Natalie and Samuel all joined in making a group hug. I could see Jason at the edge and I pulled away and walked over to  him.

“Jason thank you for trying tot stopme.” and I hugged him. Jason was stiff but I felt him lean in.

“Anytime.” He whispered and I laughed. I looked up at him and he grinned. I let go and looked at everyone.

“Fire was right. It isn’t over. I let that monster go and I have to send it back. It’s going to be hard and I don’t even know if we are going to survive to morning. I don’t know about you guys  but I am ready to just punch this monster right in the face. I am going need some help though. Are you guys in?”

Everyone looked at each other and then at me. “We are always here for you Ally,” Hanna said “And we will always be in,” Harry replied grinning.

I couldn’t help but smile. “Then let’s go.” I said starting to run to the door