"Welcome the guest"-P.2

“Again Ally! This  has to be perfect!” Kohl yelled at me again and I tried not to slap him.

            “Don’t you remember? The reason you loved me before, Baby ,please remember me once more.” I sang for what felt like the hundred time. When I walked in Kohl didn’t even looked at me, just gave this song to sing. Don’t you remember by Adele. The singer Adele sounded do familiar, guess I liked her so I gave what I could into this song, Since I could connect with it.

            I waited for Kohl to say I sucked but this time he smiled. “Perfect! They are going to love this! You can rest now Ally, its about 3’ clock in the morning. You still have messengers to send tomorrow.”

            I silently growled in my head but just smiled to Kohl. “Thank you Kohl, I hope I don’t disappoint you.” Kohl just smiled.

            “When exactly am I going to perform?” I said thinking of Will. “Just before sunset? Is that a problem?” Kohl asked with authority in his voice and I just shook my head.

            “Nope .no problem at all.” I replied. Kohl nodded. “Good now go get some sleep.” Kohl ordered me,I walked out of the little shack.

            I let out a deep breathe outside. I performed right before sunset, how am I going to get to see Will.

            No, I was going to see him ,I just had to get the performance over with it, and leave as soon as possible.

            I looked over Water and saw some Unwinds still working. I sighed feeling my eyes get droopy. I really need to go to sleep.

            I walked over to the my cabin and tiptoed everyone until I got to my bed. I layed down and crossed my arm looking up at the wood.

            Slowly I felt my eyes get droopy and I closed my eyes welcoming the  sleep.

“Ally wake up!” I heard someone yell in my ear and I opened my eyes. The cabin was bright. “Its already morning?” I asked more to myself but Hunter the guy who was going to attack me nodded.

            “Come  on, your going to be late.” I looked up at Hunter and was surprised. It felt like just yesterday I met him…wait it was yesterday.

            “Sorry  about the fingers.” I said as I got up. Hunter just smiled. “No problem, its fine. I am really sorry about what I was going to do.”

            “Thank you for the apology.” I replied as I brushed my teeth.I  spit out water and looked at myself In mirror.

            I kind of looked presentable, whatever I'm, a slave aren’t i? “Come on Hunter” I said as I walked out the cabin.

            I shielded  my eys, because it was so bright but as I look over the  island something was different.

            That’s when I saw the train of people coming  in from the east. “Are those the guest?” I asked Hunter who nodded.

            “Yup they have been streaming in here since morning. Come on, today we aren’t sending messages, we are helping those people with their  luggages.”

            I sighed and Hunter just patted my back. “Come on now, that’s  no way to welcome people  to Water.”

            That made me laugh, and I smiled. “Better.” Hunter replied and we started walking over to the guest.

            We walked over one more hill and I waited by the side to see if anyone needed help.

            Hunter went right up and took people bags leaving  me alone. In the rear of the long line I could see a girl trying to juggle to big pink luggage.

            I laughed to myself, seeing the pink luggages, but made my way to go help her.

“Excuse me” said as I pushed passed people to get to her.

            “Do you need help with that?” I asked her. “Yes please!” she said as she was gave me a luggage not even looking up.

            I took it from her, and tried to find the handle. “Ally?” I heard someone say and I looked up at the girl.

            It hit me like lighting, and I collapsed to the ground. Images flashed ,and I just want them all to go away. I closed my eyes shut but they didn’t stop.”Leave HANNA!Just leave” I shouted to her, as I felt my heart breaking.. Hanna..that was the girl name and she was my cousin, but why was I angry at her.anther image wanted to appear,btu something was stopping it and I let out a terrible scream.

“Ally!!” I heard someone yelled and opened my eyes to see Jason running over to help me.

            We pushed Hanna out of the way and  crouched down to look at me. He placed his hand on my face. “Ally, hey…are you okay? Ally, are you okay.” Jason said looking at me.

            “Ally don’t you know remember me?” I could hear Hanna saw but I couldn’t speak. I just shook my head that was pounding and my whole body felt weak.  Jason lifted me up.

“Come on, I m taking you to see Shelby,” he said to me as he carried me away. I let him.

I looked over Jason shoulder for a second and saw Hanna there looking lost and even though I was far it felt like the wind was caring her words to  me.

“Ally don’t you remember anything?”