"Rouge"- P.2

“Allly I know you can hear me,so wake up!” I heard Harry yell, and so I opened m eyes.

            “Geez, you haven’t changed much have you?” I asked. I looked to Harry who was smiling. “It only been 5 days Ally, no one person can change in 5 days.”

            I couldn’t help but smile.. It was good seeing Harry and Samuel but where was Samuel.

            “Harry where Samuel and Hanna and Natalie ?” I asked looking  around the room not finding either of them. Slowly I remembered what happened.

            “Wait…why were you fighting Jason?” Harry ginned. “Jason and I go way back ,its the way we say hi.” Harry replied and I laughed.

            “Really? Thats how you say hi, Harry?” Harry just nodded, and I just started at him, but he just started back and we stayed like that for a good minute.

            Harry then suddenly started walking up to me. I took  a deep breathe, eating a feeling of what he was going to ask me.

            HE grabbed my hands. “Ally, you can tell if someone lying so I am going to ask you…Is Will Alive?”

            “He is alive.” I replied not even thinking about it. Harry faced washed with sadness. “Ally, Will is dead.”

            Harry  looked right into my eyes and I felt nothing….he hasn’t lied…but it just cant be true…I could feel myself welligng up.

            “Harry, I saw him with my own eyes! With my own eyes!” I said through my tears. Harry pulled me in and I rested my head on his shoulders. “He is dead Ally. Whoever you saw isn’t Will,” he said to me.

            The tears stopped. Instead angry welled up. I saw Will, that I know is true. I let go of Harry and looked at him.

            “Ally…” he began but I didn’t  let him finish. Instead I felt angry burn inside of me that no one belived me, and Harry was flung on the other side of the room.

            “Ally!” I could hear Harry yell but I walked right out and locked the door behind me.

I dont need anyone from stopping  stop me from  getting to Will,no one.