"The Lady or the Tiger?"-P.2

I stepped away from Jason, not letting Kohl have anything on me. Jason however didn’t even move, and instead looked to Kohl.

            “She was helping me get twings out of my hair. Must have got  there from  all this rain and wind.”

            I just nodded, knowing that Jason was lying. Kohl just grinned. “Well, it looks like the rain isn’t going to stop ,please come in.”

            Jason  looked to me and I  looked to Kohl as I walked in. Jason followed behind. Kohl slammed the door behind us and rang a bell and a little girl came out.

            “Bring some dry clothes for these two.” He said to the girl who immediately  ran off.

Kohl turned his attention back to us. “So why are you here?” Kohl asked and I knew it was time for  me to speak.

            I walked up to him and showed him the letter. “This came in for you. It needed to  be delivered A.S.A.P so I ran through the rain to get here.” I replied.

            Kohl eyes never went away from the letter. “I have been waiting for this.” He said more to himself but I heard what he said, and made me feel maybe I shouldn’t give it to him.

            He finally got out of his own trance and looked to us. “If you would please  excuse me, I have matters to attend to. Your clothes will arrive soon. The bathrooms are straight ahead.” He didn’t even wait for our really because he walked away leaving Jason and I alone.

            It was awkward since none of us wanted to say anything, but the little girl came back with our clothes.

            I walked up to her. “Thank you.” I replied  but she got sacred and ran away.I gave Jason his clothes and again we just stood tere.

            “What are we going to change right here?”  he asked slying and I just grinned.“Actaully nooo.come on.,,,Didn’t  he say straight ahead?”

            “Yeah.” Jason replied and we slowly wake straight ahead leading us to three doors.“You don’t think there a tiger behind one?” I asked, making Jason laugh.

            “How about  if there is a lady?” Jason replied and I laughed, looking at the door. For some strange  reason I felt like I needed to go into the middle door so I walked up to it.

            “Lets just try separate doors.” Jason replied and I nodded as I saw him take the door to my right.

            “See you in a few.” He replied as he turned  the knob and steeped in. “See you.” I mumbled to myself as I stepped in.

            Of course it was dark, but I reached out and pulled a switch. Instead of the room being in light , I felt the ground below give out.

            I screamed as I fell down but I knew now one could hear me. I just closed my eyes and hope I would stop.

            Finally I felt my feet on something solid and opened my eyes. I was tooken  a back a little. In front of me was a glistening spring with the moon light illuminating it.

            “Hello?” I asked to see if anyone was there but I was meant with no reply. I walked over to the spring and placed my hand in the water, wathching it ripple.

            “How am I supposed to get out this?” I asked to myself but then I felt something grab me from the spring and I was taken under.

            “Mmmm” I tried to speak but water was just coming in. Instead I took a deep breathe so I would atleast some oxygen.

            Something was holding me down and as the bubbled cleared I saw a guy, and for a second I felt a pang in my heart. I knew him..

            “Help me Ally! Its me Will! Please save me!” he yelled in my head and I just looked at him.

            “Will?” I spoke out loud but it was a mistake as water came in to my mouth. “Will” I said out loud again but more water just came in.

            I couldn’t breathe,. I clenched my throat. “WILL!” I screamed in my head, hoping he would help me..but he didn’t

            “Come back for me Ally, Please,” and then he disappeared. "Will"I said in my head, but I didn’t remember him, but why would he leave me.

            I need help. “HELP!” I yelled in the water not caring that more water was coming in my throat, but  no one answered. “Help.” I said more quietly and I could feel myself drowning.

            “Help,” I tried again but I felt my eyes get droopy. “Help.” I attempted one more time as I felt my eyes close.

            “ALLY!!!” I could hear someone yell. “ALLY don’t you dare!” and I felt lips on my lips breathing life into me. I slowly started to cough out the water;Happy to get it out of me.

            I opened my eyes seeing Jason looking worried and Kohl behind him with a blank expression.

            “Ally what the hell happened?” Jason said looking relived that I opened my eyes.My throat was sore but I vaguely remembered before I blacked out I said

“Guess I got the tiger.”