"Black"-P.2 Hanna P.O.V

“Liar!” Samuel yelled as Mr. Black just spilled his guts out as he was being tortured by the other domnius.

            I just stood at the corner with Natalie and watched everyone shocked expression as they found a Therianthrope was here.

            Black just smiled. “You idotis! Why would I lie! Its coming back and your little Ally, is going to let it free.”

“He  is not lying, is he Hanna?” Natalie asked me and I just shook my head. I stepped out of the shadows.

“He is telling the truth, I saw it with my own eyes. All earth here can to. Just feel the island.”

All the Earth looked  at me and slowly I saw them all close there eyes. Wait for it I said more to myself and all in unison they stared to yell.

“See! I am right. We need to evacuate this island right now, and find Ally.” Black looked up to me.

“You should listen to her. If Ally does let that monster go, everyone here is going to be its snack.”

I growled at Black who just smiled back. “Please, why can’t we just kill him right now.”

Samuel looked me and I could tell he was trying to make me clam down, but I just couldn’t.

Daylight was fading, and most monster like to come out at dark.  “Where is the monster, Black?” Samuel  asked. Black just spit on the ground. “Not like I will ever tell you.”

“We don’t need him, Jason no where it is.” Everyone looked to Harry and Jason and to my surprise, everyone started bowing. “What the..” I whispered under my breathe.

“Please, I think its Samuel in charge here, no need to bow.” Jason replied. Samuel actually bowed too and  .Harry, Natalie and I were all just clueless. Who the hell was Jason.

Jason looked up at us and smiled.  “See, Harry I made something of myself when we left.”

            “I see that.” Harry relied still looking at how everyone was starring  at Jason like he was a god.

            “Um..Jason  or whoever you are, Where exactly is Ally?” Jason face got serious and he turned his attention to the other domuins.

            “ I believe you all know there is a Theiranthrope on this island?” Jason began and everyone nodded.

            “Good, then what I am about to tell you, you will understand. Aristotle locked that thing up forever but there was a little catch to what Aristotle did. Only and Air can locked it up but only an Air can release it.”

            The whole room fell silent, everyone realize where exactly this was going. “The Theiranthrope becomes what ever you want the most and Ally seems to see it as Will. She is about to go release it and we need to stop her.”

            Natalie spoke. “But how? She honestly believes Will is alive. How are we going to make her realize that Will is dead.”

            Jason looked at Fire who was quiet through all of this. “By using him.” Jason replied pointing a finger at Mr.Black.