"I Promise" -Harry P.O.V

Sunlight broke through and the room held a bright glow. I rolled over and was blinded by the light. Guess it was time to wake up.

Yesterday I told everyone about what Jason said. They all were a bit shocked but Samuel said he will find out who wants me and it might have to do with why Fire wants me.

I got out of bed and check my phone. Nothing form Fire, at least that was good. I went to go take a shower and just as about to put my shirt on someone knocked on the door.

“Come in” I yelled ,so they could hear. I quickly put on my shirt and the door slowly opened and on the other side was Ally’s mother.

I roughly remember her being with Alaster but we never officially met, and I was glad it was that way. Guess its goi ng to change today.

I walked over to her and extended my hand. “Harry” I said and Ms. Todd shook it. “I think you already know mine.”

I nodded. Mrs. Todd walked pass me and looked around the room. For a boy I would say it was rather clean but Mrs. Todd didn’t say anything and just sat on one of the chairs.

She sighed and looked up at me. “I wanted to come here, to say thank you. What you are going to do for Ally,” Mrs. Todd  stopped suddenly and I can see her eyes getting wet. I really hope she wasn’t going to cry,

“It means a lot to me, thank you.” She got up and hugged me. I was taken a back a little but I didn't let go. I think she need it more then me.

When she was done she smiled at me, “Okay then, I don’t want to take up your time, good luck and please bring Ally back.”

“I will, Mrs. Todd.” I replied and she smiled. She was about to head to the door but then she turnedback, “You didn’t happen to see Natalie did you??” she asked me.

I shook my head. “Noo, not since last night.” Io replied. Mrs. Sane look worried for a second but then she smile again. “I guess she stayed here then. I am going to go look for her. Thank you Harry.”

“No problem Mrs. Todd.” I replied as she left. I shut the door behind her and collapsed on one of the chairs.

I still had to get dress,I  thought to myself. I walked over to the mirror and pulled out my accessories drawer. It was filled with nice shiny, daggers, guns, and a few short swords.

I went with the daggers since they were small and easier  to hide. When I thought I was fully armed I was getting ready to walk out when my phone beeped.

I sighed. Who is it know? I walked over to the nightstand and turned on my phone and saw it was from Jason.

Twice in a week? What did Jason need to say know? I opened up the text message and read.

“Idiot !Why would you be walking though the Dungeons, when you know Unwants are looking for you! Didn’t I tell you about this to keep you safe?”

I was confused. I wasn’t walking through the Dungeons. Its a little alley way where “thug” Unwants like to hang around on. I use to go there all the time to get things for Alaster  like potions  and such since that stuff is sold there. No way was I there though. I haven’t step a foot  in there for a long time.

I texted back saying exactly that but he didn’t reply back. Guess he made a mistake. I walked out the door ,almost running into Will who looked very angry. “What the hell man” Will said as he brought up his fist and was about to punch me, but I easily step sided and blocked it.

As I was there holding his wrist I replied. “What!” It was still only  morning,I thought fighting happens after a bowl of cerel. “Why did move up the meeting?” WIll said angrily.