"Waves"-P.2

Ally I love you I kept on thinking as I looked at my refection in the still water. That’s the last thing Will said to me and no way was I going to make it the last thing Harry said to me.

I turned around and the Therionthrope  was right behind me. “Ally… “ it said and I could feel it take some of my energy but I summoned all the air around me  and pushed it to move the Therinthrope  as far away from me. “Good Ally!”Shelbyyelled.

“You bought us some time and that’s what we needed.” I looked to see Shelby and Jacques on opposite side of me and literally lifting the water up. I thought of everyone and was looking to see if there boat had made it out but I could still see it was going to get hit  the waves. They need to go faster.

“Shelby and Jacques” I began but saw that they looked like they were in a trance and there eyes were glowing. They wouldn’t stop what they were meant to do.

I looked at the boat again but it wasn’t moving fast so I sent a wish to the winds. “Please, take them as far away from this place as you can,”..the winds howled and I could feel myself get weak at such a request but  felt  the winds take as much as energy from me and it needed. As the winds quieted down  I opened my eyes and saw that there boat wasn’t there anymore. “I love you guys,” I whispered letting the winds carry it.

The Therionthrope had made its way back and was throwing fireballs at Shelby and Jacques but a wall of water was protecting them that I think was impenetrable.

“What’s happening!” the Therionthrope yelled and I could see the waves getting bigger and bigger and very close. All the angry I felt I let it go. I just wanted to be in peace. “Your going back to where you came from you hideous monster ,” and used all the strength  to lower the Therionthrope  down to Earth as the massive waves came in.