"The inevitable"-P.2

I watched Fire and Kohl closely as the Therionthrope  left. One of them was going to make there first move and I  had to be ready. “Kohl its fine, you can go up and see what our friend doing.”

            “This will be over very quickly.” Fire still kept his gaze and Kohl just grinned at us. “You sure?”

            Fire smile at us. “As sure as I will ever be.” Kohl finally spoke to us. “You guys are going to be in fro a special treat. Enjoy.”

            He ran to the other side of the cave and touch te stones and door opened. He waved goodbye and the door shut behind him.

            Good thing, there is a a way out. Bad thing, we have to get through Fire. “Are you guys ready?” I asked everyone and was replied with mummers of yes.

            Fire smiled. “I think its time you all bow to your master!!BOW!” Fire yelled and somehow I felt my knees crubble  underneath me.

            “Fi..ght ..it ..you..gu..ys!” I stammered but as  I turned around it was no use. No matter how hard we tried we couldn’t do anything but bow.

            I tired as hard as I could but it didn’t work. I bowed down to Fire no matter how much I didn’t want to.

            “How do you even have this power Fire.” I asked trying to buy us some time.  I could hear Fire footsteps and could see his shoes.

            “Rise your heads.” Slowly my head rised  and turned around to see everyone else. Atleast we could now see.

I saw that Fire was grinning. “Glad you asked. If my lovely nephew was here he could fill you in on the story so far but as you can see he isn’t.”

I turned around so fast but there wasn’t any Harry behind me. I looked at Samuel and he just hanged his head as well as everyone else.

“What you do to Harry, Fire?” I yelled and Fire stated laughing. “Well I hope he was the first snack the Therionthrope ate.”

I spit on Fire. “You basatrd” Fire started  laughing and I was just trying to keep my angry in check not wanting to kill us all.

“Can I get on with my story now?” Fire asked and I remained silent. “Just go Fire.” I heard Hanna say sounding defeated.

“Thank you Hanna. Now where to  begin. I guess it was after I saw my nephew get sold on the blackmarket and my whole life ruined because of him. I was desperate so what can a man do? I lived on the streets awhile in the bad part of town and then one day  a boy found me. Sean over here. He dragged me out of that hell hole, fix me up and said his master wanted to see me.”

Fire looked to Sean and smiled and turned his attention back to us. “ Sean master showed me something that I cant even comprehend that was used to begin the process of letting out the Therionthrope and when I, Kohl and Sean master touched  it something happen to all of us. I as you can see discovered I can do this. Kohl the most nervous out all of us grew dark and as you can see something in him change. I don’t know what exactly he can do, btu  I bet its just as good as what I can do.”

“How about the other one? Sean master?” Jason asked. Fire looked at Sean. “Sean do you want to tell them where your master is?”

Sean looked at us and then specifically at me. “I do not know. Master is everywhere, nowhere.”

Cryptic much? Fire laughed. “Like Sean says I do not know where Sean master is. He gave us our agenda and I followed it.”

I shook my head. Now there another one to deal with and Sean master seems like the big Kahuna.

“What exactly did Sean master tell you to do?” I asked. Fire smiled. “I see what your trying to do but you can’t escape the inevitable. Its time this all just ends. It was so nice meeting you all.”