"She did this?"- P.2 Harry P.O.V

“Dammit Ally! I yelled as use air to knock me out and slam the door behind her. I quickly got up and tried to follow her but the doors were locked

            Did  she even now she just used her powers to do that. I bet she doesn’t. I surveyed  the room or windows but here wasn’t any.

            I felt angry, and I grabbed the nearest bowl and threw it at the wall. I saw the bowl crash into a million pieces.

            I bet that’s how Ally heart felt when she saw Will die, but how the hell can she believe that Willis alive..Is something stopping her from remembering….

            I slammed my fist on the door, fustrtaed and finally and idea came to me. I heated up my arms, and hands and placed them on the door.

            Hopefully this works.. Slowly I started to see the metal burn but this was taken to long.I need someones help.

            “Needs some help!” I heard Jason yell on the other side. I felt the door get hotter, due tot the extra heat and slowly a hole appeared getting bigger and bigger until it fit me. I stopped and Jason said as well.

            I climbed through and came out the otherside.  “She did this didn’t she?” Jason asked and I just nodded.

            “You got any idea where she went?” I asked and Jason nodded. “I know exactly where she went.”