"Air"-P.2

I stormed out of that hospital and made my way to cave not even glancing up. Why didn’t anyone believe me that Will is alive! I saw him with my own eyes! Why can’t anyone just trust me on that.

            Then they all lie to me that he is dead! If Will died then why aren’t I!I felt the angry steam  off of me and the wind was picking up.

            “ALLY!!” I heard someone yell in the distance but I didn’t turn around. “ALLYY! I heard someone yell again but I just kept walking until someone  touched my shoulder.

            “WHAT!” I yelled and the person went flying, crashing into a shack.  “Ally..” the person mumbled and the angry that was there vanished and  ran over.

            A board had fallen on the person and I lifted it off and say Jacques look seriously hurt. “Oh my gosh, Jacques I didn’t  mean to. I don’t know what happened,” I said, feeling panic rise in me if Jacques was gong to be okay.

            “Ally, I kno’ wh’at hap’pen and you ne’ed to keep calm or yo’ur power will get out of ha’nd.”

            “What power?” I asked as I lifted more of the board off of Jacques. “Ally Sane you are the Air spoken about in the prophecy.”

            I froze, and images just flashed my eyes. “Ally you’re an Air,” I could hear people say. “Ally you’re the one in the prophecy.” “Ally you’re the one we been waiting for.”

            I took in a deep breath and slowly I came back to reality. My wrist hurt and I look down to see the mark of an Air glowing.

            For once since I got here something actually made sense. “I am Air.” I whispered to myself and I could feel the Air around me waiting for me to give it something to do.

            “Air, clean up my mess.” I commanded and the board around Jacques flew to the sides.

            Jacques just stared at me. I offered him my hand and he took it. I lifted him up. “Thank  you Jacqes for telling me.” I said. Jacques nodded. “We shou’d have  in the fir’st pla’ce. An Un’want feels em’pty witho’ut there ele’ment.”

            I nodded knowing exactly how it felt but there was something else that was weighing  me down. Maybe Will…I need to get him.

            “Jacques I have to go…” I said looking up at how the sun was almost about to set. “Ally don’t.” Jacques said.

            I turned to look at him. “Ally don’t. I know what your about to do and that isn’t really your friend. Believe me its not,” Jacques said in perfect English making me feel like this all very serious.

            “How do you know?” I asked feeling a tad bit angry rise in me again. “It took my brother from me.” Jacques replied in a sad tone.

            He wasn’t lying got me.. “I don’t think it’s the same people we are talking about Jacques. Its Will who I am trying to save, and he would never hurt me.”

            Jacques suddenly grabbed my wrist. “Ally Sane you listen to me right now! You are about to let out a monster and when you realize your mistake it will be to late. SO STOP FOR A SECOND AND THINK!” Jacques yelled at me and I just stood there trying not to cry again.

Instead I just got angry. “I DON’T WANT TO THINK!NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!” I yelled and sent Jacques flying.

“Well that’s  not something we see everyday.” I turned around and saw Kohl looking up at the sky. He looked back at me.

“Well I guess we know what exactly you are.” Kohl said grinning. “Yeah you do, so you know exactly what I can do. So  don’t try to stop me,”

Kohl laughed. “So much like your father. So strong headed..well I am not going to stop rather I want to help you.”

I looked at Kohl, feeling the wind around settle down. “Help me?” I asked and Kohl nodded  his head.

“Yes, I like to help here and there. You need to go save your friend right? Who located at the cave over there?”

Kohl pointed exactly to where the cave was and I just nodded. Kohl grinned. “Excellent, well you went the short way once though my house.”

“What! That way faster?” I asked realizing  that the sun is going to set very soon. Kohl nodded. “Yup, and if you hop into my jeep over there, we will get there half the time. What do you say?” Kohl said.

I looked at the sky and then at the jeep that would make it all faster. “Start driving.” I replied walking toward the jeep.