"Rescuer"-P.2

I took a deep breathe of air as I was above the water. I turned to look to who pulled me up and to my surprise it was Jason.

            I slapped him hard, feeling the anger course through my veins. Jason rubbed his cheeks as he looked at me.

            “Why did you take me away from him!” I yelled. Jason looked at me. “You mean that monster you were talking to?” Jason said with a straight face.

            I just shook my head. “I do not know what your talking about, but that was my boyfriend down there, and I am going back for him.”

            I dipped my head down but I felt Jason grabbed on my waist and I went back up. “Jason let go of me.”

            “I can’t Ally, you can’t go back down there.” Jason replied not even budging. “Jason please, I remembered  something. Will, my boyfriend! I  love him, I need to go back for him.”

            Jason and I were close and I could his chest rise and fall. When I told him that I also saw something flash across his face, but it quickly went away, instead it looked like I got to him.

            He let go of me. “He  won’t be down there anymore Ally. That light only happens during this time, around sunset. Your going to have to come back tomorrow around this time to get him again.”

            I looked down at the water, not even seeing a glow. “Are you sure..but how is he suppose to survive in the water that long?”

            Jason mumbled something under his breathe but I didn’t catch it. “He will, just come on Ally ,Kohl will be pissed you blew off rehearsals.”

            I looked back down at the water, but saw nothing stir. “Fine, lets go back.” Jason and I swam back to the land and the rest of the way we were quiet.

            I cooled down and wanted to see if Jason was mad with me for slapping me but his face showed no emotion. I’ll talk to him tomorrow about it, besides he coming with me tomorrow  right?

            We made it back to the main part of the island and Jacques was there waiting for me. I sighed..was I in trouble again?

            “W’ere ha’ve ya been!” Jacques said and before Jason could answer I spoke. “I’m sorry its just, I wanted to take a dive, so we went out for a swim. I totally forgot about the rehearsal, but we can still go now right?”

            Jacques looked at me and then at Jason. He sighed. “Kohl was going to launch a search party, if you didn’t come soon. Come on.” Jacques grabbed my hand and I stumbled and followed after him.

            “Tomorrow?” I yelled to Jason hoping we would understand before I went with Jacques. For  a second he just stood there, and I felt my hopes go down but then he lifted his hand and waved me off.  “Tomorrow!” he yelled back and I smiled and ran after Jacques.

            Tomorrow I am going to Will, I smiled. Nothing is going to ruin  that now.