"Seeing double?"-P.2 Harry P.O.V

“You know Harry when I was first offered this job I was like weary of taking it. I mean it was a risk and anyone can blow my cover. Plus the real Jason was actually part of the Elite guardian force that it took years for me to actually get myself in. Then I had to basically learn Jason whole life btu hta twas easy since he took me under his wing. I successfully pull this all off and as you can see I did. I fooled you didn’t I?” he  said as he poked the fire he built. 

I just stared at Jason are whoever he was. He actually did…. “Your tongue tied? huh?? Well believe me after I had the surgery done to look like him I was amazed myself. I mean we did look similar but after the surgery it was amazing. I actually felt like I was Jason.”

“But your not..So who are you.” I yelled and the Jason smiled. He got up adn wlaked over to me. “The name Caleb,” Caleb extended his hand, like I was suppose to shake it but I didn’t.

“Do you honestly think I will shake your hand after this.” I replied clanking the chains.

Caleb laughed. “Sorry..I thought we were close.  The real Jason talked a lot about you. He always wanting to thank you for what you did for him, changed his life for the better.”

I could hear a load growl in the distance and knew it was the Therionthrpe. Is Ally okay..

Caleb walked out of the cave to go look and came in smiling. “You know before you came, I kind of thought Ally and I had something but then she just had to have believed that dead boyfriend of hers and then she kissed you…”Caleb sighed. “I was going to let you go, because all of this wasn’t part of the plan but I couldn’t just let you leave after that. I am truly sorry. You would have live to seen tomorrow if Ally handed pecked you on the cheek.”

Caleb pulled out a knife. “I have other things to take care of Harry so you can understand I have to get this done quick.” Caleb waved the knife around and came walking toward me.

“Say buy to your life Harry.” I closed my eyes. Honestly after everything I been through I had no way out. I tired bringing the chains but they were heat-resistant and my arms and legs wee chained. The only chance I have now is if someone was to come and,,,

“Harry..” I heard a girl voice say and saw Hanna ”Oh god..you rlosign blood like crazy.You need help.”  She had the key and unlocked the chains.It took me to realize my surroundings but I swear I was seeing two Jasons.

“You know those Unwany  Ally was talking about well they were some as well as some of the survivors of the guardian force. There was a Jason  there and well it didn’t take long  before we realized what was going on.” Hanna explained to me as fast as she could as she lifted me up,

I half hearted heard what she said and stumbled outside to see the fight that was taking place outside against two Jasons.

 “You little bastards  I am going to kill you,” one of the Jason was yelling as he tackle another one of the Jason to the floor.

“Jason” I yelled and they both looked up . “Harry,” they replied and I was so totally confused.