"Harry!"- P.2 Harry P.O.V

“Jason” I repeated and they both looked at me. “Bloody hell which one of you is the legit Jason” I yelled this time having a fireball in my hand.

The Jason that was on top of the other one got up and looked at me. “Harry..put that down now. You need to rest. Your losing alot of blood. I got this.”

“No I got this Harry .” The other  Jason that was on the floor said and I was just trying to see which one was Caleb.

“Shut up Caleb,” one of the Jason said to the other but then the other one said the same thing, making me so confused.

“Harry trust me I am the real one okay. This bastard used my identity  to cause all of this,” One of the Jason said and I was just thrown back.

Could  I really trust him, but  what could I use to decide who wasn’t lying and who was.

“Harry!!!” someone yelled and I looked up to see Ally running down. Wait..isn’t she suppose to be with the Therinronthrope.

In the distance I could see the Therionthrope and It looked busy so why was Ally was here. She came running toward me and I was taken a back a little.

“Harry,” she said and she hugged my kneck and kissed me right on the mouth. I knew it wasn’t Ally, but kept up with the charades because whoever thought of this was brilliant.

Ally pulled away from the embrace and io could defiantly one Jason stood confused while the other was fuming and charged at me.

He  knocked me to the ground, and I pressed my hand to leave a burn marking. Caleb, yelled in agony and looked down a the burnt mark.

He never saw the real Jason come up behind him and cuff his hands. “Your under arrest, Caleb.”

Caleb yelled in frustration and  it sounded like a crow and looked at me. “Do not think  this is the end,” he hissed.

“Oh shut it ,” Ally and knocked her elbow down hard on Caleb head knocking him out. Jason looked up at Ally and grinned.

“Nice,  what is your  name?” Jason asked and slowly Ally appearance changed and she became Nataile.

“Natalie,” she said smiling. “Thanks for that back there, Nataile..but how did you get a potion so quickly?”

Natalie smiled. “I do nto know. I just saw it peaking out under a rock and I drank it.”

Then Hanna over here was telling me was showing me what I had to do and I just went fro it.  

I turned around at Hanna who had her  arms cross like she was waiting fro something.

“Thank you Hanna,” I said and she nodded. “Your lucky, I have a sense of relationships.”

I just nodded not wanting to admit it to myself and found it very strange that there a potion just there.

 Jason finally  turned his attention to me and grinned. “Harry!” and punched right in the stomach knocking me to the floor.

“Ello!don’t you see an injured  person here!” I yelled and Jason laughed. “Sorry just had to,” and he picked me up.

I honestly couldn’t want and just wanted to sit down but another roar of the Therionthrope gave me the strength to stand.

“You guys now what going on with Ally?” I asked Hanna and Natalie whose faces turned grim.

“We need to get back to the hospital Harry, and you will find out there.”