"Quick Sand"-P.2 Hanna P.O.V& Harry P.O.V

“Fire” I mumbled underneath my breathe. Dammit this all just got a little complicated.

Fire just smiled. “Have you seen my nephew? I rather do need to…”

Natalie didn’t let him finish. Shee hrew a massive a fireball that Fire only just missed, but was left with a scratche .

He lifted his hands and saw the blood. “That was not very nice of you,” he said grinning at Natalie and I really had enough,

I called on earth to make the sand underneath Fire feet sink, and slowly I saw Fire sinking…For a breathe second I saw fear flash through Fire eyes, and truly saw just an old man.

“Mr. Black it time you to tell us what exactly you’re up to.”

-__________________________________________________________

Jason led the way as he walked out to the hospital. “Yesterday I took Ally to see the Lights, so that she could feel better.”

“Excuse me,” a little girl interrupted as she moved  out a couch. I looked back to see her, and god was she skinny.

I had flashed back to when I was sold and was around  everyone and we were all mal-nourished and some..

”Harry! Are you listening?” Jason  asked me and I looked up to him.

“Yeah its just..” “Reliving those old memories?” Jason asked and I nodded. “Yeah, I am glad I got out of it. Dont you?”

  Jason looked at me and then it hit me. He was still a slave. “How exactly did you go from texting me about my ass being on the line, and then end up here?” I asked.Jason smiled. “I was made myself get caught.” Jason winked at me. I looked at Jason.

 “Jason tell me.” I replied but Jason just shook his head. “Lets just say some of us have Ally best interest at heart.

“Who’s us?” I replied but Jason just ignored me. “Do you want to know what exactly Ally is getting herself into?”

            I stayed quiet so Jason would continue. “So we were seeing the Lights, and then something came up behind me and literally threw me through the water. I never saw its face but I didn’t want it to hurt Ally so I went swam back to her. Its just when I swam back to her I was in shock.”

            Jason stopped and I looked to him. He looked terrified. “What Jason? Why were you shocked?”

            Jason looked at me. “I saw a Therianthrope.” My jaw literally dropped. “Are you sure??”

            “As sure as I will ever be, We have all sent the pictures..I think it’s the same one..”

            “Bloody hell,  so its not. That thing almost destroyed the world when it came. It took Aristotle life locking that thing up. That was what centuries ago!”

            Jason just shook its head. “Well its back and it want out.” “Btu how? What does Ally have to  with it?”

            Jason looked like he didn’t want to say something. “Just say it.” “When I saw it, it was talking with Ally.”

            I was confused. “Wait..Why would Ally be talking to a monster?” Jason looked up at the setting sun.

            “She thinks its Will.”