"Bodyguard"-P.2 Hanna P.O.V

“Ally don’t you remember anything?” I spoke to the wind, hoping she would hear. And send me something back but nothing.

Its like she forgot everything. This was bad, I need to tell the guys. I quickly grabbed my bags and silently cursed myself for taking all this stuff since we are here on business not pleasure.

I hiked up the hill and was out of breath as I reached our cabin. Thankfully Natalie , Samuel, and Harry, were all there. “You guys..” I started off as they all turned to look at me.

“What Hanna?” Samuel asked me and I let down my luggage  and told them.

“WHAT!”  they all yelled at once. “I told you! Ally is here and she doesn’t remember anything!”

            They all just stared at me. “How do you know?” Harry asked.

            “When I saw I said her name, and she collapsed. I feel like seeing me, sparked her to remember me, but then she screamed and some guy came over and took her away. I send a message through the wind, but she didn’t reply. You don’t think she doesn’t know she is an Unwant do you?”

            We all just stood there wondering what exactly Ally remembered. Atleast she was alive..but does she remember what happen to Will.

            Harry was the first one to break the silence. “Ally here, so Fire has to be here to. We need to take him down, before he goes through with his plan, and hurt Ally.”

            “But how is Ally going to protect herself? Does she even know who Fire is?” I replied really assessing the situation.

            Natalie who has been hurting the most from  this finally spoke up. “I say we split up. Hanna and I will go to Ally. Maybe she might remember something from seeing us. You two go get a feel of the island and see I we get some other domunius on our side. Sound good?” Natalie said in a leadership tone and we all couldn’t but nod.

            Natalie smiled. “Good, now come on Hanna, lets go see Ally.” Natalie  grabbed my arm and we walked out from the cabin. The island was beautiful I never really head the name of it…

            “So where do we start? Where did the guy take her?” Natalie  asked.  “Well, I didn’t want to tell the guys but she was with this really hot guy, and he literally lifted her up and took her to this person namedShelby.” I replied.

            Natalie looked at me. “She don’t she forgot about Will hasn’t she?” was all Natalie  said and I just nodded my head.

            Natalie sigh, “It going to be hard to break the news.’ She said more to herself  but I totally agreed.

            For a second I just stood  there on the beautiful island thinking Will should be here with us, but I grieved enough. Its time we all move forward.

            “Come on lets go see if anyone knows whoShelbyis.” Natalie and I walked through the sand and to a place where it looked like there were a lot of people.

            When we go tot the main square though I was taken a back though. Kids were working on the crops ,and they look sick. It look they didn’t even eat and then when I saw them using there powers I realized what this all was. Th black market. Whoever owns this island buys Unwants, and using them to grow these crops. It all made me sick.

            “Natalie do you see this?” I asked her and Natalie just nodded. A guy came in front of me and I grabbed his sleeve.

            “Watch it.”  He yelled but I just kept my grip. “Do you know where I can findShelby?”

            The guy looked at me. “Shelby the doctor lady,” he replied and I nodded. “Yeah where is the hospital ?”

            The  guy pointed toward the old little building  in the west. “Thanks. I replied and took Natalie  arm as he walked pass the crowds to  get to the hospital.

            When  we reached the hospital it really didn’t look like a hospital, more of a shack. “Excuse me” some kids said as they pulled out what looked to be a cot.

            What was wrong with this place….”Come on lets go” Natalie said as she stepped in and I followed behind her.

            We looked through the room but no Ally. Finally I saw the guy and I knew he saw me. I walked faster. “Is Ally in there?” I asked because he was blocking the door.

            “Ally doesn’t want to see you.” He said like he was her guard or something. I looked up at him and pointed my finger at  his shoulder. “Look Buddy, we are Ally friend, before she got here, and we Need TO TALK TO HER!” I yelled and the guy filched. Then I heard her.

            “Jason let them in.” Jason looked at us.. “Are you sure Ally, there is two of them?”

“I’m sure, let them in.” Jason stepped aside letting us in. I went in first and saw Ally sitting up on a cot looking at the both of us with a blank expression.

            “Hello Hanna and Natalie.”