"Truth"-P.2

“Do we have to keep the little girls as the guards?” I asked Kohl as we quickly walked though the house.

            “Your friends are right behind us. Unless you want them to stop you and not save your little friend then I’ll call them off.”

            I took the risk and took a glance behind me and saw Hanna. Kohl was right. I needed to get to Will no matter the cost. “Let’s go.”

            I walked fast to the door and when we got there I looked at Kohl. “After you.” he said sweetly to me.

            I just looked at the knob. I really hope I wasn’t to late. I turned the knob and walked in and immediately felt me feet fall underneath me as I fell.

            It felt quicker then last time and in a few seconds I was at the cave. The scene  still took my breathe away but I didn’t have time to see the site.

            I heard Kohl behind me but he was yelling at me to go and that’s when I looked up and saw the darkness the sunset was bringing.

            I ran toward the water and jumped it. I took one deep breathe in and started swimming down.

            I don’t  know if it was my imagination or not but I could yelling going on above and someone calling my name.  For a second I was thinking of going back up to check but I couldn’t. I needed to get Will.

            Will I thought in my head hoping he would come to me. Will I thought as I swam deeper and deeper till I reached the  glowing water.

            It was memorizing looking at it but I felt something behind me and turned around  and saw Will.

            Seeing him still took my breathe away and I couldn’t help but hugging him and kissing him.

            He  only let it last a second  and took my hand. “Come on, the sun is almost done setting and we have to go back up.”

            I nodded and together we swam up. I willed myself to go faster but as we got closer to the surface I could see blurs of reds and greens. Were those energy balls being thrown? Was there a fight above surface.

            “Wil; maybe..” “NO! Come on Ally swim  up!Now!” Will said gripping my arm. I looked at Will  for a second I swear I saw something else. I felt dizzy again and tried shaking it off but it wouldn’t.

            “Ally,” I heard  Will say but I didn’t look at him instead I looked up and saw a fugure. He was distorted but I would never forget that face…Fire..

             I could feel myself go into another memory..I watched it play at as I was over a body trying to protect it. “Its all you fault!You bastatd!” I  saw myself yell. Sean came up and grabbed me but I  got away but I saw myself trip and fall in the blood river. “Get her Sean, she scheduled to be shipped at 8 today.”

            You bastard I thought to myself as I watched them leave. I looked back at the body on the floor and slowly walked toward it.

            I don’t think anything could have prepared me for my heart to break again as I saw Will lying dead on the floor. I collasped to the floor because of the pain I felt knowing that Will was truly dead. I remembered…I remembered him dying in my arms and no way was he coming back form that.

            I came back to reality and the fake Will did not look like the Will I knew. It was a monster.

            “Ally come on we have to go,” it spoke to me but I just shook my head and let go of its hand that was really a claw.

            “You aren’t Will!” and sent a blast  of air shooting the monster up.