"No One"-Harry P.O.V

Why did you have to do that Ally I thought to myself as Ally let go of my head. I could see the sympathy she felt because it was plastered all over her face. For once I didn’t say anything. Something in me wanted her to see me, the real me. I just hope she did.

            “You okay Ally?” Natalie asked and Ally said yes but I could see she wasn’t. Then her legs went out and I caught her just in time. “Did you get your answer?” I whispered to her wanting to know if she did.

            Will of course thought I was threatening   her and wanted to take Ally away from me but instead she did. It hurt just a little. “Its, okay Harry will be no trouble anymore.” Ally replied.

            What did that mean! I wanted to yell, but I couldn’t. I need to explain to them why I am her before they kill me. “Of course I wouldn’t be any trouble! Samuel made me one of his spies! You didn’t have to that mind mojo on me.”

            The last part just came out but I saw it struck a chord in Ally. Then it looked like she was sick and Ally collapsed to the ground. I move forward but Hanna got to her first and took her hand. Ally face just got worse. It looked like she saw a ghost ..or a vision.

            For a second Ally was just staring into space. “Ally” Will said but she didn’t reply back. Natalie bent down and looked at Ally. “Ally are you okay!”

Ally looked like she came back to reality and just looked at Natalie with cold eyes. He just nodded and then she went off. “Ally!” Will said trying to chase after her. “No.just let her go.” I said putting my hand up not even looking at Will but at Ally as she slammed the door behind her.

            Will got angry and grabbed my collar and pushed me toward the wall. “I guess some things never change. You still angry very easily.” I said mocking him.

            “Stop Will, it is not worth it!” I heard Natalie say who was giving me an apologist look. Will just pull tighter and looked me right in the eye. “I only get angry, if you mess with a person I love. Something you wouldn’t understand.” Will look at me one more time and then let me go.

            I dropped to the ground hard and I new I was going to have a bruise. Will turned his back on me and I just wanted to say yes I do and it was taken right from me,

            The memory of Uncle Black that I haven’t thought about came back to me. I let myself drift  in it but then I heard Hanna call me and I stopped. I buried the memory deeper and  went back to reality.

            “So what exactly did Ally do?” Hanna asked. She was trying to look calm but I could see the fear in those eyes of hers. What was she hiding?

            “I do not know but whatever it is she is tired from it so I wouldn’t bother her.” I replied. “Don’t tell us what to do!” Will barked back and I was just about to say a rude comment when Natalie stopped me.

            “Whatever you are about to say Harry don’t and Will grow up, stop being jealous.”

            Will blushed and I just grinned. “Yeah  Will stop being jealous.” I said taunting him and laughing. He gave me a dirty look but Natalie  shot him one and he stayed quiet.

            Samuel finally came walking toward me. “Harry there you are.” I just pointed at Hanna, Will, and Natalie. Samuel turned his head and saw them. “Ohh.”

            I just crossed my arm. Samuel said he told them. “I can explain,” Samuel began. “I didn’t have time with all this stuff going on and then the message came out and the Dominus are in such a fuss because the conference is 5 days from today.But  before I get into  all of that where is Ally! She is in danger!” Samuel said looking at Will and I.

            Fear ran through me. No they wouldn’t…no one could break into the hideout? or could they? Will looked at me and then we ran.

            I pushed past Will and could hear our footsteps on the stone floor. I was the first to reach Ally door. “Ally open the door!!” I yelled slamming my fist against the door but there was no reply.

            Will finally caught up and I saw behind him Natalie , Hanna ,and Samuel .“She isn’t opening the door.” I said to Will who was catching his breathe. “Well then I guess we open it ourselves.”

            Will backed away from the door and I followed him. Will closed his eyes and I turned to see his mark glowing. The door began to make creaking noises and then I saw the large crack running through it.

            Will looked at me and then with one final kick the door opened. I covered my nose due to all the smoke but when it cleared there was no one. “Ally!” Will yelled but there was no reply. That’s when I saw the window.

            “Will..” I said walking toward the broken window. Will pushed me back and ran toward the window. He picked up something and when I was close enough I saw what it was. It was piece of fabric; exactly same color as what Ally was wearing but this one was dripping in blood.

            Hanna came running  and she saw me holding the fabric. “Noo.. this wasn’t suppose to happen.” She said more to herself but Will and I both heard it.

            “What do you know Hanna?” Will asked but Natalie  and Samuel both came running in.

            “Hanna what's wrong?” Natalie  asked but Hanna was staring off into space. “Where is she?” Samuel asked but then he saw me holding the dripping red fabric.

            “Ally just got kidnapped.” I replied.